Dragons Guild Forum Index
ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Visiting the Hordes

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » WoW Discussions View previous topic
View next topic
Visiting the Hordes
Femary.

Post Visiting the Hordes Reply with quote
One night, I was boring myself and I always wanted to see how the horde towns look like.
So I went to Orgrimarr, took the zeppelin to Undercity and after that I went for Thunder Bluff. Smile

Here is the story :

1.Here, I just arrived in Orgrimarr and I was standing in front of the AH with Orb of Deception equiped. Some hordes pointed at me, turned PVP on and standed around me, ooh I was scared Crying or Very sad After a while we where fighting in the middle of orgrimarr Cool

2. After my respawn, I mounted up and ran trough the dark caves to the Valley of Wisdom, I did this all naked ofcourse (REPAIR BILLS!). I guess I was abit to fast for the hordes,as they arrived after a minute Shocked

3.Here, The Valley of Honor. Nothing much to see here except some big guarded emtpy buildings and a lvl 60 mage that ganked me, I would have owned him as I wasn't naked and had half my HP ! Evil or Very Mad

4.Omg,this one ! I was at the gryphon master,he lives in a big tower at the top. A very nice view you have here on the town, to bad the gryphon master chased me and I jumped down and died Mad

5.The last screenshot of orgrimarr,I was running naked in this area some rounds,till like 15hordes where chasing me, then I ran out where MANY hordes where dueling, they saw me and ran after me also. At the zeppelin a troll killed me Sad

- COMMENTS -: Orgrimarr,a nice city though, well nice buildings and cool orc guards. Its also good located for the zeppelin. if I was a horde I would make orgrimarr my home. Surprised

Now Iam on the ZEPPELIN !

1.Here I was just on the zeppelin,when I saw a lvl 60 mage. Yeah,he looked strange when he saw a naked warlock Cool

2.Me and the mage are talking abit in Emotions ''Mirgoul puzzled you, what are you doing?'' He diddn't ganked me, probally because he know Iam a pro and I would have powned his ass ! Smile

I arrived in UNDERCITY !!

1.Here, In front of Undercity. A BIG pumpkin, wow I though it would eat me Crying or Very sad

2.Here Iam flying on my mount trough Undercity :O Yeah everybody looked strange when they suddently saw a naked warlock flying on a kitty Smile

3.Here Iam at the Bank,where a Priest ganked me with 2 guards Sad How lame, 3 vs 1 Twisted Evil

4.My last screenshot of Undercity,again in the middle as there is nothing more to see. Here is the gryphon master,the bank and the AH. Smile

- COMMENTS : - Undercity is the worst city ive ever seen,its pure darkness, green water,complicated city and nothing nice to see. Just some canals and in the middle the AH,Bank,Gryphon. And even my mother looks better then those guards Shocked. I would never make this to my home,even when it was the last city on the horde side ! Surprised

I hearhstoned out Undercity and went for Thunder bluff, that was a long way travel

1.Here,I just went up with the elevator and I came in this area, the funny thing was there where like 4 horde corpse around the elevator Surprised Also thunder bluff is heavy guarded, but easy to get out of combat. Smile

2.The next town in Thunder Bluff, also its very high guarded like u can see. Even a lvl 55 rogue-warrior-spawning thingy attacked me,but I powned his ass after my screenshot Razz

3.Here, Hunter Rise. U got to run over a big bridge before u get at this part of Thunder Bluff. It took me a while to get here,as I fell of the bridge the first time and died Sad

4.Again in the middle of Thunder Bluff somewhere at the left side, after this I took the bridge to Spirit Rise Mad

5. Like I said, Spirit Rise. Nothing to see really,but it looks nice if you look it from the 'bridge side'. Razz

6. Here,my last view on Thunder Bluff before I left, enjoy Smile

- COMMENTS -: Thunder Bluff is a nice city, located very high and you enter it with a Elevator, in the middle of Thunder Bluff you got 3 small areas, surounded by 3 other areas where you go to by passing the bridge where I fell off the first time Smile I woudn't made it to my home though,as there isn't a zeppelin close to Thunder Bluff and I would die allot with those bridges.

I hope you all enjoyed my travel to the hordes.

CREDITS :
-------------
Everything is maded by Femary, with speciaol thanks to Femary.
Lvl 60 human warlock.

Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:39 pm
Mateo24

Post nice Reply with quote
Nice Femary!I look foroward to visit Orgrimar with my rogue:P.Maybe we should go togheter and when they turn pvp on i'll help u kill them:P

Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:12 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » WoW Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: