Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
[X-Realm][Joint Application] Mage / Rogue Deeps
krouger

Post Reply with quote
Kivu- wrote:
Horizons, Genjuros, Horde side.

I was on Genjuros in vanilla PVPing with my alt hunter, i remember horizons .... was a great guild Wink

GL with app mate
Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
Kivu-

Post Reply with quote
Character

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Creryn/

Race, Class, Spec: Human, Rogue, Assassination

/Played time: 4 days on the rogue, well over two years account-wide.

Please tell us about your character. We want to see that you know your chosen class through and through.

I like rogues in general, when it comes to both PvE and PvP. Hence me re-rolling. I've healed a lot, so I know how to make a healer's job a bit easier.
I'm using the basic Mutilate one. Tricks --> Mutilate --> Rupture --> Mutilate --> Slice and Dice ---> Mutilate --> Envenom. Then just Tricksing on cooldown (unless it's not called for), and doing 5 cp'ed Envenoms while keeping Rupture up. For AoE occasions I spam Fan of Knives and roll 3 cp'ed Ruptures on everything. If there's a gorillion mobs, i swap Rupture to Crimson Tempest.
I change glyphs on a per boss basis, talents too. I'm a solid interrupter. My gear is horrid since I just hit level 90 on this one, and haven't had the time for professions yet. Probably going JC/BS, as we're also hyped for a high PvP rating. They'll be taken care of very shortly.

WoW Experience

Vanilla raids back in time, mostly casual stuff in TBC. Casual early on WotLK, HC ICC 12/12 on 10 and 25, some ruby sanctum shenanigans. Cataclysmically speaking, nothing really. Everything up to ToT cleared "pre nerf" in MoP.

World of Logs

Parsing a ToT LFR at 480ish ilevel, coins have been unfavory.

I like maximizing my role's output so, as you wait, you can take a look at the logs regarding my paladin raids. They certainly won't provide you with any info about how I rotate the rogue but I can go as far as telling you that I love to properly rotate and avoid anything possible on any class I play. A glimpse on my mobility should be more than easy to get.

Interface

Please post or link a screenshot of your interface in combat. Ideally during a raid encounter, but at a training dummy is acceptable.

Deafault UI, using basic raid/dps required addons.

Please detail your major raid addons and outline your keybindings:

Nothing fancy really, I suppose Boss Mods count as a major one. I bind stuff to whatever feels natural to me.

I've been used to Alt modifiers so that's the key button to which most of my keybindings and focus-oriented macros are based on. I utilize pretty much anything the game provides by itself.

Technical stuff. How's your PC and connection?

110/15 mb/s connection.
i7-2600k processor, 16gb ram, gtx 670, an ssd drive. That's it methinks.

Previous/Current guilds

Hunsvotit through Vanilla to TBC on Ravencrest, wanted something better so I swapped to Arctica on Stormreaver. After that I ended up in Akatemia on Chromaggus, which broke when Cataclysm came. After slacking through most of Cata, i ended up in Gloria back on Ravencrest, which I now left to have a more stable "heroic" experience again.

Alts

Please provide Armory links for any seriously played alts

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Creryn/

Dragons and You!

Please tell us your availibility. Our raiding times are posted in the Guild Rules and in order for your application to be considered you will have to ensure that you can fulfil the attendance requirements.

Can make it to every raid unless the galaxies explode.

Why do you want to join Dragons?

You guys have been described suitably awesome to the more "heroic" experience I'm looking for right now. Quite stable, decently progressing, no senseless hindering. The idea of a well-paced run is nothing more than appealing to us.

What do you believe you would bring to Dragons?

A smoke bomb, a truckload of lame puns. Also making fun of British guys. A lot.

Jokes aside, stability and perseverance. I enjoy progress, let alone being one of it's main factors.

If applicable, please list any current members of Dragons you know and who would vouch for you.

I know Arya, as Inno does. We've not known each other for long though, in comparison to the other two.

Sorry for the delayed logs, we've been rushing weekly caps for the re-rolled characters.
Feel free to ask anything that I didn't include. Both here and in-game.

The application is posted as a reply due to a PhP error when I try to register.

Thanks!

Last edited by Kivu- on Tue May 07, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:56 am View user's profile Send private message
Krisandra
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Quote:
Sorry for the delayed logs, we've been rushing weekly caps for the re-rolled characters.

Probably ideal if you uploaded the logs prior to writing the app, but I'll continue to wait :p

[23:28:02] [G] [90:Ignitra]: It's hard to shine when you're Kris's friend
Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:13 am View user's profile Send private message
Kivu-

Post Reply with quote
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/79n0imjipujsfpax/details/1/?s=1078&e=1427

Here's a quick look while on Jin'Rokh.
Just hit the item level yesterday(quite funnily we're around 490 now).
Buff uptimes & a clear look at how she rotates should be there. There's also a wipe attempt included which might show you a bit more since she was like the last person to die finishing on the top 3.

The rest of the run after our break!

//Inno
Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
Krisandra
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Think it's on private. Permission denied here.

[23:28:02] [G] [90:Ignitra]: It's hard to shine when you're Kris's friend
Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
Kivu-

Post Reply with quote
Woops. Fixed!
Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: