Dragons Guild Forum Index
ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Blizzard announcing diablo3 on ps4

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Other games discussions View previous topic
View next topic
Blizzard announcing diablo3 on ps4
Tik
Officer

Post Blizzard announcing diablo3 on ps4 Reply with quote
How lame compared with the rest of games announced... is actually anybody still playing Diablo3?
Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:57 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Krisandra
Officer

Post Reply with quote
To be honest, I was only watching the PS4 announcement in the hopes that either Shinji Hashimoto or Yoshinori Kitase would walk on and grace us all with their god-like presence, and then announce to the world that Final Fantasy XIII Versus was being released soon. Imagine my disappointment when Shinji Hashimoto trolled us all by building up to a huge announcement and then saying "News will be shared at E3 this year". A bit of a surprise that the Diablo announcement made it onto the PS4 announcement conference and not Blizzcon 2013 really as well, although chances are they'll "announce" it there as well.

[23:28:02] [G] [90:Ignitra]: It's hard to shine when you're Kris's friend
Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:27 am View user's profile Send private message
Tik
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Well they did announce that will start the development of a new FF...
Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:30 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Krisandra
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Nah development for it, if I'm under the assumption that they were referring to FFXIII Versus, started many eons ago. It was a 2006 announcement and they've been progressively trolling us all since. "We have news, but you'll find out next year" kind of thing.

If it's FFXIII-3, which I really hope it isn't, then that would be completely fair enough if they did just start development of it. Admittedly I switched off the live feed once the actual conference was complete and they started the interviews at the end. I'm not sure if more info was given then or not.

[23:28:02] [G] [90:Ignitra]: It's hard to shine when you're Kris's friend
Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Other games discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: