ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Aeka, Healing priest

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Aeka, Healing priest
Chelsea

Post Aeka, Healing priest Reply with quote
1. Personal

Tell us something about yourself making sure to mention at least your age and nationality.

My name is Chelsea. I’m about to turn 21 and I’m from England near London, but currently living in Scotland

2. Character

i) Armory link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Aeka/simple

ii) Race, Class, Spec:
I currently play as Holy or Disc

iii) /Played time:
38days on my current priest, however my original priest has 97 I’m happy to include a link for her if you need

iv) Please tell us about your character. We want to see that you know your chosen class through and through. Things you may want to consider (though by no means an exhaustive list): Why do you play your class? What’s your rotation? What do you feel this character brings to a group? What would you change for different encounters? Why have you geared/specced/gemmed/chosen those professions as you have? Why should we consider it instead of anything else?

I chose my character because I love to heal. I find it much more interesting than dps as it feels a lot more unpredictable! I don’t think I really have a rotation for healing as its a more reactive way of healing rather than a proactive style for disc. I chose to gear my priest using haste as my priority after spirit as its the best stat for holy until the breakpoint at witch I will begin stacking mastery. My Professions are Engineering and Disenchanting, Engineering as I re rolled for my raid and Disenchanting so I could do my own enchants.

3. WoW Experience

We are especially interested in the raids/bosses/achievements you did while they were still current. Try to be as detailed as you can. Please also feel free to list any high level PvP experience or anything else you feel may be relevant.

I’ve currently cleared all Normal raiding content 5/6 Vaults heroic and elite protectors
I didn’t raid much in Cataclysm as I took a year in Australia without world of warcraft. In Wrath I raided Icecrown and Ulduar.

4. World of Logs

A link to a recent WoL parse is required. (Should you not have access to a recent log, please record a LFR run. Check here how to do so)

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/7enj38j2tp5hc9zo/sum/healingDone/?s=1642&e=2012

5. Interface

i) Please post or link a screenshot of your interface in combat. Ideally during a raid encounter, but at a training dummy is acceptable.

http://i.imgur.com/wh6E1L5.jpg

ii) Please detail your major raid addons and outline your keybindings:

The major addons I use are DBM and Bartender

iii) Technical stuff. How's your PC and connection?

My computer is very good and I’ve never had a problem with connections so far as I’ve been living in my current apartment

6. Previous/Current guilds

Please detail your current and any former guilds and if applicable your reasons for leaving them

My current guild is Divine Edge the reason I’m leaving is they no longer have a raiding spot open for me in a progression group. There are no hard feelings between anyone and I left of my own choice after talking to my GM about it.

7. Alts

Please provide Armory links for any seriously played alts

I don’t have any serious played Alts however I will provide the link to my originally priest
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dentarg/Eunae/simple

8. Dragons and You!

i) Please tell us your availibility. Our raiding times are posted in the Guild Rules and in order for your application to be considered you will have to ensure that you can fulfil the attendance requirements.

I’m currently available every night in the evenings.

ii) Why do you want to join Dragons?

I would like to join Dragons because so far I’ve always had pleasant experiences with people from your guild and that’s something I value in a guild and people.

iii) What do you believe you would bring to Dragons?

I always strive to bring my best to a guild whether raiding instancing or just helping people when I can.

iv) If applicable, please list any current members of Dragons you know and who would vouch for you

I don’t know anyone in depth in Dragons and I’ve never raided with anyone from there, I don’t think. However Arya will vouch I’m a nice person! Smile

Thanks for your consideration

Chelsea
Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
darealshammy
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Thanks for your app, we'll take a look and get back to you shortly.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:05 am View user's profile Send private message
Arya

Post Reply with quote
Very nice person to chat with indeed Very Happy
good luck with your app Smile

[19:28:33] [W From] [90:Gnolp]: Internet is nature's way of saying kitten ass fuckshit cock ass balls bunnycunt.
Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
Anarki
Guild Master

Post Reply with quote
Hey, thanks for the apply;
Could you provide us with some more info on your keybinds?

From the screenshot u posted it looks like u have some very important abilities not binded, such as leap of faith.

I mean, i can understand u click some abilities nps, such as a stamina buff, which you can find a good time for to be able to click it. but leap of faith, which might be sometimes needed in a split second, not binded, i dont rly understand.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
Chelsea

Post Reply with quote
My bad I completely forgot about my buttons I went holy not that long ago and forgot to straighten it up, as it was still a mess from leveling. Ive never had any trouble with the way me spells have been laid out as I have quite bad eyes and my UI is quite large.

The only key bindings I really use are the button before one whose name I forgot,Tab and my mouse button.I change these 3 about alot depending on which fight I'm about to do so its never really been an issue for me. I have tried using alot of key bindings before and they make it alot harder for me, my personal opinion. But I did go through and fix alot of it.

I think in the end when it comes down to it I know where my buttons are without thinking about it so its never been a real problem for me.

http://i.imgur.com/DHDsGTP.jpg
Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:57 am View user's profile Send private message
darealshammy
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Hi, would you be available for a chat sometime over the next few days? Have some things we need to talk through with you?

Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
Chelsea

Post Reply with quote
Yes sure, I can be on any time just let me know when you need me Smile
Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: