Dragons Guild Forum Index
ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Author Message

Joined: 16 Jan 2013
Posts: 1

Post munja-Rogue Reply with quote
1. Personal

Tell us something about yourself making sure to mention at least your age and nationality.
I am 21 years old an Indian living in norway with red passport:P

2. Character

i) Armory link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Munja/advanced
ii) Race, Class, Spec: Human,Rogue, Assasination for now
iii) /Played time: 54 days 10 hrs
iv) Please tell us about your character. We want to see that you know your chosen class through and through. Things you may want to consider (though by no means an exhaustive list): Why do you play your class? What’s your rotation? What do you feel this character brings to a group? What would you change for different encounters? Why have you geared/specced/gemmed/chosen those professions as you have? Why should we consider it instead of anything else?
I started playing WOW when TBC came out. i use to play shaman as some of u may remember(neffy/munja) and when cata came out i decided to play rogue. i have i play assasination at the moment coz its top DPS specc. i have always been good at assasination. rotation normally goes like this i use mutilate to build up combo points and dispatch on proc before 35% and after 35% i use only dispatch to build up combo points. i open with garrote- 3-4 cp slice and dice- 5cp envenom x2-stealth garrote - 5cp envenom-4-5cp rupture and making sure that rupture or garrote and slice and dice is 100% up on target and main reason to make sure that garrote or rupture 100% on target is coz of venomous wounds(when ever garrote or rupture ticks i have 75% chance to do additional damage and regn 10 energy) . Multi target - fan of knives to 5cp and then crimson tempest. i use 3 cd's vendetta (increasing all damage u deal on target by 25% for 30 sec), shadow blades ( turns your auto attacks to pure shadow damage and increase combo point regenration) and vanish for shadow focus( ability no longer cause energy while u are stealthed).
vendetta i use normally whenever off CD but i alwatys use on a target that im going to attack next 30 sec. shadow blades normally when off CD. i try to combine both vendetta and shadow blades togather. and vanish i have already described above.
In some fights like stone guard i like to play combot coz of cleave damage by blade flurry.
my chracter brings good dps, good survivable , great soakers these days and 10% melee and ranged attack speed. well my gear is really very bad but my gemming and gearing priority goes like this Agility- hit- exp- mastery-haste and critical strike rating.

3. WoW Experience

We are especially interested in the raids/bosses/achievements you did while they were still current. Try to be as detailed as you can. Please also feel free to list any high level PvP experience or anything else you feel may be relevant.
TBC- i used to play resto shaman did Kara, Gruul, magtheridon, SSC ,TK, hyjal and Black temple. sunwell after nerf.
WOTLK- its here is started raiding seriously. i joined olympus as resto shaman in start of WOTLK and did naxx 10 man and 25 man with achievements and sarth 3D both 10 man and 25 man, malygos 10 man and 25 man and cleared ulduar normal modes. but then olympus get disband and i joined Quantum as Elemental shaman and did ulduar all achievements 10 man and 25 man , TOGTC 10 man and 25 man 4/5 and did almost all achievements such as Insanity and cleared ICC 10 heroic 13/13and 25 man heroic 12/13.
CATA- here i started playing Rogue and parked my shaman somewhere in trash, but i raided very casually but i manage to clear all content and most of heroics and in last of DS i played mage a bit and did 6/8 heroic on silvermoon.
MOP- did only 5/6 boss in mogu'shan vaults normal and tried 2nd boss in 2nd raid instance and did some good tries on elegon hc.

4. World of Logs

A link to a recent WoL parse is required. (Should you not have access to a recent log, please record a LFR run. Check here how to do so)
sadly i dont have recorded anything but i will record and post it soon.

5. Interface

i) Please post or link a screenshot of your interface in combat. Ideally during a raid encounter, but at a training dummy is acceptable.
http://imgur.com/DoFqC this is and old screenshot but i havent add or removed anything.
ii) Please detail your major raid addons and outline your keybindings: i use DBM, omen, X-pearl, recount, rogue power bars, etc. i have keybinds on my mouse like rupture, kick and tricks.

iii) Technical stuff. How's your PC and connection?
my PC is almost new just couple of months old and my internet is very stable.

6. Previous/Current guilds

Please detail your current and any former guilds and if applicable your reasons for leaving them
i used to be olympus as resto shaman and it got disband so i moved to quantum as elemental shaman. then quantum get disband and my family bought a restaurent so i joined late night raiding guild on silvermoon called late night. it got disbanded in cata and i joined lunae. now i left lunae coz they stoped raiding too and i came back to quel thalas and im in Dragons.

7. Alts

Please provide Armory links for any seriously played alts

8. Dragons and You!

i) Please tell us your availibility. Our raiding times are posted in the Guild Rules and in order for your application to be considered you will have to ensure that you can fulfil the attendance requirements.
ii) Why do you want to join Dragons? because i want to raid on normal raiding times and i have good friends and my brother playing in Dragons.
iii) What do you believe you would bring to Dragons? i think i will reliable dps with good attendance.
iv) If applicable, please list any current members of Dragons you know and who would vouch for you
Orixa, krouger, degen. Kharienn if he still remember me and maybe more member from dragons know me as neffy or munja.

i know my gear is very bad at the moment but i recently started playing again and im working hard on it.
Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:43 pm View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 23 Jan 2012
Posts: 208

Post Reply with quote
Amagad, somehow it had slipped my brain that Munja = Neffy!

Hi, matey, good to see you about.

Couple of minor points in your app, all easily corrected. Give me a prod when we're both next online and we'll have a rogue-type chat. Smile
Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:45 pm View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 09 May 2008
Posts: 32

Post Reply with quote
hes great rogue i remember in our old guild he made other rogues cry out loud "WTF we has better gear why u beat us in DPS" Razz jokes aside hes a good player and a good person to raid with
Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:19 pm View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 77

Post Reply with quote
Good to see you've applied & good luck mate! Smile
Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:43 pm View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 11 Dec 2011
Posts: 215

Post Reply with quote
Accepted for trial Smile

Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:46 pm View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 71

Post Reply with quote
Grats on trial, thought you were pretty solid on Elegon hc.


[19:28:33] [W From] [90:Gnolp]: Internet is nature's way of saying kitten ass fuckshit cock ass balls bunnycunt.
Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:02 am View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:    
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum