ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Elianora (Blood DK)

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Elianora (Blood DK)
Yuuya

Post Elianora (Blood DK) Reply with quote
1. Personal
I'm 18 years old, from Georgia, played WoW since Vanilla, with my brother (who actually showed me the game, he's name is Alex, he played on QT under the nickname Dreamcacher *was Dreamcatcher on Moonglade*). Mostly the reason of me applying here, due to my brother's advice, as he said if you are interested in PvE (Raids/dungeons), then you should try to get into the Dragons.

2. Character

i) Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Elianora/simple (if PvP armor is displayed, don't think that it's the only gear I have, I have pve gear (better geared than PvP)).
ii) Race, Class, Spec: Human, Death knight, Tank.
iii) Played time: As I played since Vanilla, then it should be somewhere 4 - 5 years, can't say for sure.
iv) Please tell us about your character. As my character is blood death knight, the most important things are Stamina>Mastery>Parry>hit>dodge. So the rotation is based on the amount of mobs near me, if there are 4+, then the rotation is mostly BB + Death strike + Rune strike, heal with rune tap on 40% hp with Vampire blood active (To maximize the incomming heal) and if got the proc of free usage of BB and DnD, then should use DnD. When there are less then 4 mobs, we use Heart Strike, and BB on procs.

3. WoW Experience
On WotLK, I used to be a blood elf (Badasz). Gained Gladiator on 2v2 (Season 5 (Haterful)). After it stopped playing for awhile, then got back on MoP, did some Raids and a lot of Raid Finders. But yet I dunno about my skills as tank, I mean that I can't be sure, if I do things at the most possible efficiency or not.

4. World of Logs

Haven't done it yet, completely forgot about it, for this I apologize. I'm deeply sorry. :3

5. Interface

i) DBM, Milkscrollingbar, Recount, atlas and OmniCC.
ii) Please detail your major raid addons and outline your keybindings: DBM, Milkscrollingbar, Recount, atlas and OmniCC. Some keybindings on Mouse, G - Gorefiends Grip, F - Vampiric Blood + Run tap. T - Death Grip. - - Icebound Fortitude + Anti-magic Shield. Q - Blood Boil, E - Blood Tap. Left mouse - Silence, gonna exchange it on Soul reaper.
iii) Technical stuff. How's your PC and connection? I don't have a PC, but a Laptop - Alienware M18x. Internet is fine, so have no lags.

6. Previous/Current guilds

Endeveour, was there with my brother, didn't get a chance to do any roles in raids, decided to leave.

7. Alts

I have 5 level 90s, and want to max all chars to lvl 90 (so 11 chars in total).

8. Dragons and You!

i) Please tell us your availibility. I can be raiding every Friday - Sunday (on the 19.45 server time) can also sometimes raid on days like Monday and Thursday too.
ii) Why do you want to join Dragons? To do raids, and to have fun with people.
iii) What do you believe you would bring to Dragons? One person can't change the whole system, but I think I will be pretty useful for the guild, can't still exactly say what I mean, because you never know unless you get the chance to prove yourself.
iv) -
Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:55 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Calairiel
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Hey Elianora,

First of all thank you for your interest in our guild.

I do need to remind you though that a LFR parse isn't optional, we can see uptime of certain buffs / selfhealing etc. there. It's an invaluable tool for us to decide whether applicants know their stuff or not.

Same goes for a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat, it gives us a good idea what you think is important during fights.

In order for your application to be considered, those things will have to be sorted first,

Thanks for understanding,

The Dragons Officer Team.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
Krisandra
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Evening, Elianora.

Unfortunately, due to the fact that we currently have 4 tanks in the roster with 1 off-spec tank, I'm afraid we're already full on tanks. Ergo, we're going to have to decline this one. However, feel free to reapply in future if another tank spot opens up at some point.

Best of luck finding a guild more suited. My humble apologies.

[23:28:02] [G] [90:Ignitra]: It's hard to shine when you're Kris's friend
Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: