ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Gin(Aegle) - Monk / Priest

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Gin(Aegle) - Monk / Priest
Maceyp

Post Gin(Aegle) - Monk / Priest Reply with quote
1. Personal

Ok where to start, First of my name is Macey and I am a current serving member of Royal Air Force so that brings me to my nationality which is ofcourse English. I am 25 years old and very much into my gaming, sport and music. I grew up on outskirts of London and currently in Lincoln.

2. Character

i) Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Ginaegle/simple
ii) Race, Class, Spec: Pandarian, Monk, Windwalker (dps) / Mistweaver (healer)
iii) /Played time: Very short due to Priest being my old main and just switching over to monk now. 5 Days and 10 Hours
iv) Please tell us about your character. Ok as this Character is pretty new to 90 I'm currently just hitting heroics gearing him asap.
As to gearing for Windwalker my stat ratings is Hit (until 7.5%) > Agility > Haste > Expertise till 7.5% > Crit > Attack Power > Mastery.
Gearing for my Mistweaver is as follows: Intellect > Spellpower > Haste > Spirit > Mastery > Crit
Rotation for Windwalker: Is use certain cooldowns as much as possible. for example: Chi brew, Tigereye brew @ 10 stacks, Energizing Brew (if required) Invoke Xuan, White Tiger
DPSing: Rising Sun Kick (when available and keep debuff up), Tiger Palm (less than 3stacks), Fists of fury, Blackout Kick on proc, Jab if less than 2 chi. My Talent / Glyph spec is specced to keep a high DPS uptime and maintaining.

3. WoW Experience

I have played WoW on and off since the first day it was Released. I was on server Crushridge where I Also got High Marshall PvP rank 14 with "The Ancients". PvE I cleared all of Classic, Burning Crusade. I missed out on WotLK due to retiring from Wow. I came back in Cata and have cleared all since then.

4. World of Logs
Reason i was able to do LFR at iLvl 450 was due to having gear for offspec higher than my dps gear bring it to an ilvl of 462 to enter.
Guardians of Mogu'shan 3/3 - LFR DPS iLvl 450 - Ginaegle Windwalker
Guardians of Mogu'Shan 2/3 - LFR Healing iLvl 449 - Ginaegle Mistweaver - On This report i've noticed its still got my DPS log in it so its the healing run is Second on stone guard + Second on Feng. Hope that makes it clearer Smile

5. Interface

i) http://oi50.tinypic.com/2u76m2a.jpg
ii) On addons (Rawr is no longer part of my addon collection and LoggerHead is)http://oi47.tinypic.com/j0wfvo.jpg
iii) Custom Made PC with latest hardware, 100mb Connection

6. Previous/Current guilds

Intensity, Reason I am leaving these Is a few key players left for their own good reasons but since then Intensity have changed status from raiding guild to Social and I play the game for the PvE raiding and PvP so its time to move on.

7. Alts

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Aegle/simple - Aegle Priest (Shadow / Holy)
As you can see this alt is more geared then my current Monk as it was my main

*Additional*
Inscription, Alchmey, Mining, Herbalism, Cooking, Fishing all at 600.

8. Dragons and You!

i) Availability for raids should be good as I will be able to make all raiding nights except every third week where I will be on Night shift on Tues, Wed, Thursday but thats only every 3weeks that will happen.
ii) I would like to join Dragons because I know they are a serious raiding guild in PvE and that is where my aims and objectives are set also!
iii) I bring experience into raids as well as a good theorycrafting knowledge of healing in WoW at Priest / Monk level aswell as shadow / dps on monk. I also bring in Professions at max level to help anyone in guild with items / mats Smile
iv) Phsyconetic the priest

Gingér - Shaman 85
Tempah - Death Knight 85
600 - Inscription, Herbalism, Mining, Alchemy

Last edited by Maceyp on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
Krisandra
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Hey. A few things.

Could you provide an image link in url form instead of the screenshot? The size is making the page difficult to follow. Also, with WoW experience, could you post in detail your raiding experience? Bosses downed for each raid instance whilst it was current content. Evidence of this would also be of major help. Simply saying "all of <content>" doesn't really specify which. All of TBC, for example, would mean you cleared everything up to, and including, Kil'Jaeden whilst it was current. If this is the case, any evidence of that is very much welcome.

As for Rank 14, you don't have evidence of that in your FoS list, nor any raiding background FoS' so I have to ask, is this a second account? You mentioned your priest is your old main so I'm unsure.

With these things considered, goodluck in your application.
Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
Maceyp

Post Reply with quote
Edited the pictures,
The Rank 14 Was never on this account it was my rogue account which I had before i quit Wow before WotLK as I never played WotLK apart from leveling through it. That's the Reason why when Cata was released it was a new account which was then my Priest (Aegle).

Sorry i will be more clear on what i have cleared:
Classic:
I never did Gluth, Thaddius, Sapphiron and Kel'Thuzad in Naxxramas
The Burning Crusade:
Never did Gruul or any of sunwell plateau
WotLK:
Didnt take part in so nothing
Cata:
Missed out on Dragon's Soul as i was currently serving in Afghanistan.

Gingér - Shaman 85
Tempah - Death Knight 85
Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
Orixa

Post Reply with quote
Quote:
The Burning Crusade:
Never did Gruul or any of sunwell plateau.

Sounds curious that you didn't bother with Gruul's Lair but cleared Karazhan, SSC, TK, MH and BT.

I'll also have to check the guild applications JSP, pretty sure there was a prohibition on phys dodging crabs! Wink

Nevertheless, good luck with the app.
Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
Maceyp

Post Reply with quote
Orixa wrote:
Quote:
The Burning Crusade:
Never did Gruul or any of sunwell plateau.

Sounds curious that you didn't bother with Gruul's Lair but cleared Karazhan, SSC, TK, MH and BT.

I'll also have to check the guild applications JSP, pretty sure there was a prohibition on phys dodging crabs! Wink

Nevertheless, good luck with the app.

On Gruul - I had killed him but never really raided him was more like i got chauffeured on his kill so thats why i didnt include. At the time around TBC i was detached to Afghanistan and wasnt around for the first lot of kills. But other TBC i had experienced many wipes and repair bills Smile

EDIT: Just Uploaded an LFR log dps.
EDIT 2: Healing LFR now uploaded

Gingér - Shaman 85
Tempah - Death Knight 85
Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bim

Post Reply with quote
JUST a TIP: Mistwalker first priority is: spirit not intellect!

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
Krisandra
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Another quick question which came up in discussion. Could you provide the name of your old rogue? It will help a lot.
Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
Maceyp

Post Reply with quote
Krisandra wrote:
Another quick question which came up in discussion. Could you provide the name of your old rogue? It will help a lot.

Krisandra yes - my old rogue was called "Maceyp", to help I was in the guild The Ancients - The guildmaster is Memphys who is still currently the GM of them.
One of the Officers "Deathpilot" knows me pretty well Smile

Gingér - Shaman 85
Tempah - Death Knight 85
Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:10 am View user's profile Send private message
Maceyp

Post Reply with quote
Just FYI - Did a raid with Distant Memories as they was short on healer so i bobbed along and thought i would record the logs. First 3 bosses I was healing and then on 4th Boss i was requested to go DPS. Anyhow here is the raid log for yourself.
Healing iLvl - 449
DPS iLvl - 457

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/z3281ukomtsdwbca/

Gingér - Shaman 85
Tempah - Death Knight 85
Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
darealshammy
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Accepted for trial, please /w an officer for an invite.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
Maceyp

Post Reply with quote
Thanks, just spending this weekend with girlfriend so Monday morning I'll be online =)

Gingér - Shaman 85
Tempah - Death Knight 85
Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bim

Post Reply with quote
Welcome!

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:23 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: