ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Sighter Frost Death Knight

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Sighter Frost Death Knight
Sighter

Post Sighter Frost Death Knight Reply with quote
1. Personal 

Tell us something about yourself making sure to mention at least your age and nationality. 
Hi my name is Dražen. Im a 30 years old from Croatia.

2. Character 

i) Armory link:  http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Sighter/advanced
ii) Sighter , worgen, death knight, frost dw (tanks keep getting my 2h in dungeons -.-)

iv) Please tell us about your character. We want to see that you know your chosen class through and through. Things you may want to consider (though by no means an exhaustive list): Why do you play your class? What’s your rotation? What do you feel this character brings to a group? What would you change for different encounters? Why have you geared/specced/gemmed/chosen those professions as you have? Why should we consider it instead of anything else? 

I started playing a dk the first day WOTLK came and mostly because it was a new class and since i played all the other classes before i thought giving it a try. It was love at first sight. The awesome blood dps spec (still mad at blizzard for making it a tank spec only). After i came back to wow a month ago i started reading the dk threads again and some theorycrafting sites and decided that i would go frost 2H but problems with drops and rolls forced me to play dw frost . the rotations are not real rotations anymore as they are not fixed like they used to be its more of a priority system going on where if you play 2h you prioritize Obliterates with KM procs rather then FS. For dw is the other way around. Diseases are allways your top priority for both specs and soul reaper is the top priority in the execute phase. But then again is stupid to talk about rotations and priorities if you can't execute them properly during boss encounters. Easy to copy paste harder to understand and master . but i like to think that i mastered my class a long time ago and now its easier for me to adapt to new specs, priorities and rotations. The only problem with 2h and dw is that you have to reforge every time you want to change the spec since mastery for 2h is the last stat and for dw is the next stat after str and after you cap exp and hit.
Different boss fight different mechanics meaning that not allways will my spec be the best option but im willing to change spec, talents or whatever needs to be done to provide max utility and dmg to my guild. I cant realy speak now about the current bosses since i havent been in a raid yet but I was the guy who did all the dirty work in my previous raiding guild.

The gear is not bis pre raid gear im aware of that Razz waiting in a queue as a dps is no fun and when you get the chance and the gear drops theres allways a tank around the corner out rolling you and then you feel sad and angry , but mostly sad and realy pissed
Im a jc because it was the best prof for a dk at the time, i've been bs also to max my dps but changed it later because i started to play casualy.

Tbh i dont understand the last question

4. I started raiding in WOTLK and did all the bosses till ICC since my account got hacked after we cleared ToC 25 man on normal and some bosses on 10 HC. My best achievement is the Glory of the ulduar raider 10 man (11.08.2009)
5. Interface 

i) Please post or link a screenshot of your interface in combat. Ideally during a raid encounter, but at a training dummy is acceptable. 

http://imageshack.us/f/197/desperiaui.png/
This is the link from my previous interface but is the same as the one im using now (im at work so only have this link) the only difference are the keybindings that i started using in cata.. yep before i was a clicker.. lame i know

ii) Please detail your major raid addons and outline your keybindings: 

i use alot of addons since i like to have a custom ui that helps me track my diseases and other cooldowns during fights. Some of them are DBM, Weak auras, magic runes, recount, omen...

my keybindings are on my naga mouse numbers from 1-12 ( where all my main abilities are)
and ctr 1-12 for all the other ones

iii) Technical stuff. How's your PC and connection? 
my PC is a above average, but my connections sometimes is unstable ( during storms)

6. Previous/Current guilds 

Underworld, Quantum and im curently in Divine Edge
i left underworld to form Quantum played there until my account got hacked.

7. Alts 

Please provide Armory links for any seriously played alts 
nothing seriously played, got loads of them

8. Dragons and You! 

i) Please tell us your availibility. Our raiding times are posted in the Guild Rules and in order for your application to be considered you will have to ensure that you can fulfil the attendance requirements. 
ii) Why do you want to join Dragons? 
iii) What do you believe you would bring to Dragons? 
iv) If applicable, please list any current members of Dragons you know and who would vouch for you

im mostly available every day, unless rl gets in the way but the minimun 4 days im sure i can attend

well i want to join Dragons because if I do something i want to do it properly... meaning that since i started to play wow again I want to play it the best way there is and in the best guild there is.

The will to improve my dps, awareness and team play even more.

Of the members i know some of them Hwangsom, Orixa, Kardel, Zackarious... but it wouldnt be fair of me to ask them to vouch for me.

P.S. Sorry if I havent answered all of your questions but im at work right now ( and i wanted to do my application before you close the dk recruitment)so cant access wow atm
but im willing, if needed, to provide all the info you need.
Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
Anarki
Guild Master

Post Reply with quote
Hey, thanks for your apply and sorry for the wait, /w an officer in game for an invite.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: