ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Phsyconetic Disco/Holy Priest

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Phsyconetic Disco/Holy Priest
Phsyconetic

Post Phsyconetic Disco/Holy Priest Reply with quote
1. Personal

My name is Michiel I'm 24 years old. Live in Holland. Done with my study's. Working on a flexible schedule. In my past time I love to spend time with friends. Whether it be in game or outside.

2. Character

i) Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Phsyconetic/simple
ii) Race, Class, Spec: Human, Priest, Discipline/Holy
iii) /Played time: 61 days
iv) I started playing my priest with friends back in TBC. I chose priest because i wanted to try out the healing role always been DPS before that (warlock/rogue). Doing dungeons together to lvl had allot of fun. I scared the shit out them most of the time because I only healed when it was really needed. But most of the time I was to late.
Halfway the WOTLK expansion i picked up my priest again and starting powerlvling it. When Trial of the Crusader was just out I dinged 80. Shortly after I wanted to raid. Geared up pretty quick and applied for Quantum where I joined near the end of TOC. Had a great time with them best moment was when we did Mimiron Firefighter Yogg+1 and Freiya + 3 trees in one single raid night. That was just pure awesome. And I nearly rage quit after we failed to do Kologarn Meta achievement ( it was the last one I needed for the meta and sadly I was the only one who needed it). Stopped raiding all together shortly after LK patch came. At that time I didnt have enough time anymore to play and my laptop couldn't handle the game anymore without burning a hole trough my table.
Halfway Cataclysm I joined Sweet lemonade to have some fun on my priest again. Had a great time but then i decided to give SWTOR a try (good game but lacked end game content).

I still love my priest the most from all my characters. I love the healing role.
I got Tailoring and Enchanting on as professions on my Priest. Because i like to be able to make and enchant my own items.
As for rotation mehh there isn't really a rotation for healing but If you look at my word of logs parse you'll be able to see which spells I use.
As for gems/enchants it was the best way to go can argue about the meta though and about the weapon enchant.

3. WoW Experience

I raided in Vanilla upto BWL Nefarion with Aeon on my rogue and warlock.
In TBC I only raided at the start Cleared Karazhan and Gruuls lair but took a break after that. PvP'd for the remainder of TBC nothing to serious 1900 rating max.
In WOTLK I raided with NeG cleared first tier ulduar upto catlady on my rogue. Cleared it with Quantum on priest together with TOC heroic till Nerub. LK upto that frost dragon before nerfs(buffs). Break after that.
In Cata Cleared first tier non heroic with Parrot Juice. Second tier non heroic with Sweet Lemonade. 3rd tier with (real life friends (non heroic))
Heroic only a few bosses can be found in achievement armory.

4. World of Logs
Recorded an late night LFR run of the last 4 bosses in Dragon Soul
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/a3236d22mnwk05q9/

5. Interface

i)
ii) If it isnt keybinded I dont use it. So yes I key bind all of the ability's I use. I use DBM, Recount Bartender Couldowncounter and Pitbull Unit frames. Few macro's for use trinkets and a couple of stop casting macro's.
iii) Technical stuff. How's your PC and connection? PC is good now that I use my desktop for gaming again (instead of my burning laptop (HP gotta love em)) Connection is wireless but stable. On very rare occasions I lag but after a router reset its fixed 99% of the time.

6. Previous/Current guilds

Vanilla

Aeon - Aery Peak

TBC

Aeon - Aery Peak (left after guild crashed due to officers switching servers)

Kitty Twisters - Silvermoon (was social there for a time played with old Aeon friends)
Meiyo - Quel'Thalas

WOTLK

Meiyo - Quel'Thalas ( Left because guild died no real pvp to mutch competition from Dementia and i wanted to start raiding again)

Noble Elite Guard - Quel'Thalas ( Left because guild stopped doing 25m's. Just didnt have enough people anymore whiped countless times with 20m on the cat lady in Ulduar.

Quantum - Quel'Thalas (Real life stuff took most of my gaming time so I decided to resign as well as my laptop coudnt really handle the game normally anymore).

Cataclysm

Parrot Juice - Quel'Thalas (Own guild set up with real life friends had fun but friends stopped playing after finishing first content)

Sweet Lemonade - Quel'Thalas (stopped playing because I wanted to try out SWTOR)

7. Alts

Itankit: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Itankit/simple
Credoo: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Credoo/simple
Celana: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Celana/simple

8. Dragons and You!

i) Well I do not work night shifts at this moment so I can basically be available every raid night. Therefor I think I meet the minimum requirements for attendency
ii) Why do you want to join Dragons? Long standing solid guild. Good foundations and lots of friends people I used to raid with in here.
iii) What do you believe you would bring to Dragons? Lots of fun and a little healing. And an seriously dedicated team player.
iv) I know Orixa and Kharien, Nexz and many others (sorry if forgot to type your name)

PS:I'm not a great writer I rather talk so if there is anything that needs clarification or if there are any questions at all feel free to ask me ingame or here in this thread as a reply. And i'm sorry for any grammar mistakes English is not my native language. I hope this satisfies most questions one might have about my WoW career though.
Smile
Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:19 am View user's profile Send private message
Orixa

Post Reply with quote
Good to see you apply mate! A very useful healer and valuable member of the team during Quantum's progression in WOTLK - a good man to have around! Best of luck with the app Smile
Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:45 am View user's profile Send private message
Kharienn
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Seconded.

Best of luck with the application, Physco.
Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
Calairiel
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Accepted for trial Wink.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
Arya

Post Reply with quote
Yay, trial, solid healing in that LFR run considering how the latest patch messed everything up Razz
looking forward to heal more with you^^
Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: