ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Cydonixa Holy pally 402 EIlvl

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Cydonixa Holy pally 402 EIlvl
Cydonixa

Post Cydonixa Holy pally 402 EIlvl Reply with quote
1. Personal
Hey guys, My names Matthew Waters although i prefer to be called Matt or Matty, My age is Fifteen almost 16, i was born on the 27th of September 1996 My nationality is English i was born Where i currently live which is Wilton Salisbury Wiltshire!

2. Character

i) Armory link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Cydonixa//simple
ii) Race, Class, Spec: Human Mainly for the Trinket but also beneficial as a Healer as i gain the extra spirit as 3% is quite a Class changing % at High end raiding.
iii) /Played time: Overall 79 days 14 hours 52 minutes, At Current Level: 46 days 8 hours 14 minutes
iv)My Character, Sorry if i ramble on in advance haha! Well i picked my character because its the character i most love and i love to play and raid with, i even love just sitting around in stormwind as long as im on my pally it doesnt matter!, I have had my pally since mid TBC, didnt really play it back then but during WOTLK i got max level and cleared every raid whilst it was decent except nax and Ulduar! but then i got into serious pally tanking and enjoyed it alot! only really decided to make my Paladin my main during DS after i left Raiding with the Stars on my Restoration Druid, Snówdragon, i have raided with Theioden for the past 2 years or so Which started towards the end of WOTLK i did 12/12 NM and 1/13 HC on my druid with him in Deja Vu and then 7/7 FL nm and 6/7 HC with him during FL's and then 8/8 NM and 6/8 HC In dragon soul we got very close to a HC Spine kill whilst we were raiding with Exiled Champions but they stopped raiding and so did the progression My main healing rotation for varying fight's consists of

AOE For Example Ultraxion: Beacon the tank who tanks first then swap inbetween whos tanking the boss at the current time and Holy shock on CD also divine light the tank occuasionally Use holy radiance as of when ultrax uses his mini aoe and then i Light of Dawn a AOE attack once i reach 3 holy powers with my Maw of the Dragonlord Equipped to maximize my aoe healing effectiveness

Single target Is usually Divine Light WOG on 3 stacks of holy power and Holy shock of CD sometimes a holy light if its a minor attack and i need to conserve mana for later moments in the fight

3. WoW Experience

Unfortunately i stated my Experience in the above box, but i shall do a more thorough recap of it,
Although i've played wow for 6 years nearing 7 if not 7 i did not raid during Vanilla as i was only the age of 8, i started to raid casually with my brother and his friend's in TBC clearing kara and Maggy weekly on my warlock on Talnivarr, During WOTLK i decided to make my Pally my main character/ my rogue of whom's account is no longer active due to my brother quitting wow as he now has work ETC But i did 12/12 ICC on my pally and on my shaman during WOTLK and 6/12 on my rogue, Lootship HC ofc, i cleared everything NM during it's time on my shaman... and During this Expansion
I have tier 11 12/12 on all of my 85's excluding my mage and DK
Tier 12 6/7 HC and 7/7 NM on Pally and my Rdruid, during it's time on Rdruid
and Tier 13 I got 7/8 NM Realm's first on my Restoration druid and I got Realm's first HC morchok on her, and on my hpally im 8/8 NM and 6/8 HC close to 7/8 HC before Exiled Champions stopped raiding and stopped progression all togeather...

4. World of Logs

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/yrpgovo9hb0r503d/sum/healingDone/?s=1675&e=2005#Cydonixa

This got me a world ranking of 174th Smile

5. Interface

i) http://s1066.photobucket.com/albums/u406/Cydonixa/?action=view&current=DragonsApp.jpg
ii) My major Raid addons you ask?, i only really use Skada sometimes Omen threat and Bigwigs! i like to keep it plain and simple Smile, my main Keybinding's, Q is my Divine Plea X is LOH R is my bubble B is my hand of sacrifice F is Holy Wrath mainly for Spine HC, as i will glyph so that it will stun the bloods, G is my main aoe healing spell the one and only Holy Radiance! T is my Dispell, ` is my emergency taunt button incase a tank messes up! (sometimes use this on LFR Ultraxion when a tank doesnt taunt whilst one takes the fading light, Z is my human racial trinket mainly for pvp C is my Misc addon used for everything Shift-Q is my Rebuke macro used mainly in arena etc, Shift-E is my Aura mastery Macro which will cast AM and say in raid, Aura Mastery is Active for the next 6 seconds! Just to show that it has been used. Shift-W i use as my emergency button for Ultraxion and Deathwing. Tab is my Beacon of Light, Middle mouse button is my Wing's also!
iii) My Pc is fairly decent hoping to upgrade it within the upcoming 2-3 months as im slowly building my own got a Tower atm sorted and Ram + Graphic's card so that's all good Smile, my connection is extremely good only time when it gets dodgy is when a Thunderstorm is nearing me in which case i will find a way to contact a raid member and inform him and the raid about the situation most usually via text, my Internet provider is AOL.

6. Previous/Current guilds

My previous guild as of 2-4 months ago roughly was Exiled Champions, reason for leaving them was they had stopped raiding eventually so i decided to play some arena with a friend of mine of whom i am no longer friends with and we decided it would be a good idea if i left the guild in order to help him level up his guild that he had just made, UMADBRO... and therefor i was not aloud back into Exiled and i got "Exiled" from Exiled Champions, although i did tell a few friend's of mine that my plan was to come back pre mists / mists into the guild and resume my raiding status...

7. Alts

In all honesty i dont really play my alts seriously, my only mess about/ semi serious character is my DK

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Izvarosana/simple

8. Dragons and You!

i) I will be available for every raid and any extended raid's/ any Misc event's to do with the guild and it's future at any cost, The only times when i am not available to do so is During October 2012 for one week as i go away on a family holiday to Abu Dhabi again and Next Year when we go to france during the summer for my mother's half brothers wedding for 1-2 Weeks.
ii) Why do i want to join Dragons?, Well it seems like a fun guild and i am in need of a fun guild that are able to take a joke up to a certain level, But a serious environment During raid's specially when it's progression but they will also laugh off a stupid wipe whilst keeping serious about it and trying to sort out the problem that caused the wipe in the first place.
iii) a good Willing to change and learn new thing's for the guild Holy pally Possibly Retri in mists if need be!, and Someone who will more then willingly help the guild out under any circumstance and someone who will give up HPS or anything just to keep the raid going as the guild comes before one person!
iv) Showel, Mysti, Calairiel and possibly more that i may have forgotten Smile

I'd like to say thank you for reading through my application and Considering it even though i am under the age cap of 18+ Smile

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
Arya

Post Reply with quote
Good luck with the app, even though youre fairly young Wink
small healing related question, how come that youre not using any sort of healing grid apart from the default one, and as far as i can tell only your holy shock is set up as mouseover-macro, dont you find that terribly slow?
and i personally wouldnt like my raid to be in one vertical row Razz
also, considering that you might have to heal 25man raids, that standart grid can get messy, and i personally feel like id loose track of relevant debuffs etc way too fast.
also, i recall tanking Dragon Soul with you, it was a pleasure.

Last edited by Arya on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
Calairiel
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Hi there Cydonixa,

Thank you for applying;

Please keep an eye on this thread for questions asked while we discuss your application among the officers.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
Cydonixa

Post Reply with quote
Hey there, Arya
I for one at the moment seem to find healing a 25man raid Okay with the regular blizz ui (Could be just me but still) I shall experiment around and see if i prefer your UI when you get back to me within the Hour on it! and Thank you cala, i most certainly will take every post to heart!

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
Calairiel
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Hey there Cydonixa,

After some consideration, the officer staff has decided we're unable to offer you a trial spot.

We can however offer you a social spot in the guild should you so desire. If not
we wish you the best of luck finding a suitable guild.

Regards,

The Dragons Officer Team

Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:26 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: