ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Elviaa Shadow Priest Application

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Elviaa Shadow Priest Application
Elviaa

Post Elviaa Shadow Priest Application Reply with quote
Heyy.
My name is Mike, i am 17 (But mature for my age) and i am from England.

I play a Human Shadow Priest 9/0/32 (i take the stun/disarm instead of reduced spell damage for handling trash).
My /played is 109 days 18 hours 43 mins
Although i have many alts, my priest was my first character that i created and have stuck by it since.
My Rotation currently (because the 4set bonus for shadow changed your whole rotation completely)

Single Target / Boss Pull
1. Pre-pot
2. x2 Mind Flays for x5 stacks of Dark Evangelism and then pop Dark Archangel and Shadow Fiend together with my trinket (Bottled Wishes)
3. Mind Spike x3 then Mind Blast Mind Spike x7 then Mind Blast then Mind Spike x2 so you are maintaining your DPS burst as you still have a few seconds on your Archangel but Shadow Fiend will run out, which leads to No.4
4. by spiking twice on ther last leaves you with you last 3 stack of shadow orbs. so i'd put up Vampiric Touch then Mind Blast on that with the 3 stacks of shadow orbs which gives the whole raid Replenishment, followed into the rest of my dots and maintaining them upon the target

AOE
DoT all targets if there is a small amount, if not id only DoT the main ones which need focusing down and then mind seer, keeping track of the first DoT target i did and maintaining the dots on all targets whilst on top of my mana

My Reforges have changed alot when Dragon soul hit, because as i said before, the 4 set bonus focuses on mind spike and mind blast with shadow orbs (which there damage scales from mastery) so i had to make a big change there from Haste ---> Mastery but making sure i keep the softcap for my haste so i have steady DPS without cooldowns. i always prioritize my hit cap.
For Gemming i gem flat Intellect, besides in chests and places where a solid int gem would lose benifit on say, a yellow socket but has a socket bonus of 20 int, i gem a yellow gem and i would still have that same int from it ( basic stuff ) i get abit of haste and mastery where i can though mixed in orange gems just to give my stat damage a boost.

I could bring my strong and stable DPS, my knowledge of Priests, my raid awareness and a kind and easy going person to the guild.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Elviaa/simple

This patch i had a late start in. i started from the bottom and worked my way up gear wise and i joined a guild named Exiled Champions which was a great and fun raiding experience with that guild and i did 6/8 heroic whilst i was with them. but then i took a fairly long break from WoW and came back but Exiled Champions didnt really raid anymore which is why i'm look for a good guild to settle in for Mists of Pandaria.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-9buzlu7dk1kc1zw6/sum/damageDone/?s=172&e=885
This is the only one i could get.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/4356/wowscrnshot070412021057.jpg
(all the F-Key binds are my Naga Binds for my Razer naga mouse)
I have everything key bound.
I use: Deadly Boss Mods, Bigwigs and recount
I Just recently upgraded my PC so now im not forced to raid 10 man with 14 FPS haha.
I have a very stable connection which very rarely goes down and my max FPS is around 118 or so.

My only serious alt is: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Arnuth/simple which is a PvPer. im a serious arena player and lead rated battlegrounds with my friend Vellan.

If accepted i can attended every raid that will be set.
I want to join Dragons because since i started playing World of Warcraft i have seen dragons grow as a guild and it was been very successful throughout the years its been together and iv always looked up to guild thats stick together and have a nice social base of friendly players and good raiders.
I belive i could bring a dedicated and well raid educated shadow priest that will mix with all raiders and be a good guild friend.

im afraid i do not know any guild member personally, although i did used to talk to noul alot, but if you needed to ask anything about me, i heard Vellan is a good guild friend. he could answer any questions about me i guess.

Thanks for your time guys. Smile
Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:53 am View user's profile Send private message
Emolga

Post Reply with quote
Hey! Smile

I can't confess to know very much about priests, and considering I am only a trial myself my opinion means relatively little, but I just thought I would point a couple of things out.

1. You only have one profession - I would really try and sort this out as soon as you can!

2. The log you linked is for Madness. It is very hard to gauge anyones potential from this encounter since it is easy to do a lot of padding with spellweave, especially as a priest. I would recommend running another LFR and posting a log from Ultraxion perhaps - this would give the officers a better idea of what's what Smile

Good luck!
Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:29 am View user's profile Send private message
Daikyu

Post Reply with quote
Hello there!

Don't know if I missed it or do you have any raiding experience before ds?

Also have you been in any other guild then exiled Champions?

Aswell as getting another proffession you probebly should get the best shoulder enchant.

Good luck

Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:51 am View user's profile Send private message
Elviaa

Post Reply with quote
Heyy, thank you for your replies.
my raiding experiance in dragon soul is 6/8 heroic, it was mixed in with the guild history, sorry for not making that clear.
as i said about my alts and stuff, i did my profs on there and only managed to get around to doing 1 on my priest, but im going to take up engineering for the helm for MoP.

and with the WoL, i know, it was very late when i made my app, i couldnt get anything eles to queue into so i just posted that. i will run them again today and repost the WoL, sorry about that, i should of explained.

Elviaa

(if anyone wants to join me to LFR your very welcome) Smile
Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
Calairiel
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately your profile doesn't fit the one(s) we're looking for,
hence we'll have to decline your application.

Good luck finding a suitable guild.

Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: