ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
HPaladin Symphoney - MoP Application

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
HPaladin Symphoney - MoP Application
Symphoney

Post HPaladin Symphoney - MoP Application Reply with quote
1. Personal
Tell us something about yourself making sure to mention at least your age and nationality:

My name is Robin Jonasson, Im from Sweden and im 17 years old.
I live at my Granparents house due to my parents, My mother switched guy all the time and my father was an alkoholic. So i moved on.
My Hobbies are Training and Computers. Im training Gym 3 times a week. And runing when i wake every morning.
I play Diablo 3 and World of Warcraft and League of Legends.

2. Character

i) Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Symphoney/advanced
ii) Race, Class, Spec: Blood - elf Holy Paladin
iii) /Played time: 54 Days and 3 Hours and 35 Minutes.
iv) Please tell us about your character. We want to see that you know your chosen class through and through. Things you may want to consider (though by no means an exhaustive list): Why do you play your class? What’s your rotation? What do you feel this character brings to a group? What would you change for different encounters? Why have you geared/specced/gemmed/chosen those professions as you have? Why should we consider it instead of anything else?:

I play my Paladin because they are so filled with healing power and damaging power and they are very fun to play also because you get this feeling while healing with a Paladin. And my opinion that they are the most strongest Healers in the game. I don't have a special rotation, I usually just keep my Holy Shock on CD And on AOE fight use Holy Radience and Light of Dawn much, Else i go with Holy Shock on CD and Heal with Holy Light and Divine Light. Flash of light if it's an emergency or needs to be quick healed. Using Word of Glort or Light of Dawn whenever i got 3 Holy Power.
A Holy Paladin brings good and massive healing to a raiding group, and the buffs and Auras. And it depends on who is playing the Paladin. If it's a good player the Paladin will do massive healing.
I would change spec or maybe " Rotation " For a diffrent encounter. Depends on if it's a Massive AOE or Massive Damage to the tanks.
My gear might not be the best, this is the best gear i got on this character. Because i started to play on this lik 3-4 month's ago, didn't raid. But just randomly play on it. Pug something or something like that to not getting bored overall, And if i would play this character in whole Cataclysm it would be Epic gems and the best enchants. Alltho im only missing the Rep enchants, And i would got 2 nice professions.

PS. I will get to work with my professions, only been slacking as i said due to not been playing on this that much.

3. WoW Experience
We are especially interested in the raids/bosses/achievements you did while they were still current. Try to be as detailed as you can. Please also feel free to list any high level PvP experience or anything else you feel may be relevant:

Did not raid in Vanilla or TBC, Only reached level 55. Then i had a break and started in the end of TBC again. And started to Raid in WOTLK.
Wotlk -
-Naxxramas: Cleared
-Ulduar: Cleared Also Hardmode Meta achivment cleared On Druid and almost on This character.
-Voa: Cleared with all my Characters.
-Totc: Cleared and 4 Heroic
-Icc: Cleared and 11/12 Heroic on 10 man and 3/12 Heroic on 25 Man. Got Light of Dawn on my Druid. This raid was the most fun part of Wotlk. Damn that feeling when you wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped on LK 25 and then suddently got him killed. Damn that felt good!

Cataclysm - I started to play on my Druid in the beginning of Cata.
-BwD: Cleared with Druid 2 Heroic
-BoT: Cleared with Druid No Heroic
-Tot4W: Cleared with Druid No heroic.
-Firelands: Cleared with Druid 1 Heroic on This character.
( Ofcourse i got some kills on this character here. But done these raids now during the DS Part of Cataclysm)
After those raids i started to play with my Warrior.
Dragon Soul: Cleared with Warrior 4/8 Heroic.
( Dragon Soul was that kind of raid like Icc, Funny as hell)

4. World of Logs

I have not posted any logs of this character or my Warrior. And my old guilds logs doesn't work to open.

5. Interface

i) Please post or link a screenshot of your interface in combat. Ideally during a raid encounter, but at a training dummy is acceptable:
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3009/paladinui.png
ii) Please detail your major raid addons and outline your keybindings:
Deadly boss Mods
Recount
Omen
ElvUI
I got my keybinds -
Shift - Q
Shift - A
Shift - C
Shift - S
Shift - F
Shift - V
Shift - D
Shift - 4
Shift - 5
Shift - 6
Shift - 1
Shift - T
Shift - W
CTRL - W
CTRL - E
CTRL - A
F
T
G
U
Y
iii) Technical stuff. How's your PC and connection?
Computer:
Nvidia Geforce GTX 560TI Graphic card
16GB Ram
Intecore i7- 2600 Processor

FiberLAN 100mbt/s Internet

6. Previous/Current guilds
Please detail your current and any former guilds and if applicable your reasons for leaving them

My last guild was Wiped, They got inactive so i left. Now im just in a social friendly guild while im on my hunt for guild to MoP.

I've also been in Intensity with my Warrior.
DPS was not my thing, So i left because i was ashame of my DPS. So basicly this is where i Started with my Paladin again.
7. Alts
Please provide Armory links for any seriously played alts
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Kazpo/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/spinebreaker/Matada/advanced
8. Dragons and You!

i) Please tell us your availibility. Our raiding times are posted in the Guild Rules and in order for your application to be considered you will have to ensure that you can fulfil the attendance requirements:
Im avaliable everyday from when school ends and until school starts if im needed to.
School ends 4PM on the afternoon.
ii) Why do you want to join Dragons?:
As i know what you guys are doing and are experienced, that's why i want to join. And also have a guild in Mist of Pandaria. And i want to play with Experienced players that knows what they are doing.
iii) What do you believe you would bring to Dragons?
A good player with healing skills. And a friendly person that are helpful and great to everyone.
And im doing my SHIT Right.
And im afraid that there is no one in the guild that can vouch for me.

Thanks for reading , and have a good summer.
And im X-Realm, And this is a 100% Application for Mist of Pandaria expansion.
Best regards
Robin Jonasson

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:34 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Krisandra
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Morning.

You should ideally have your gear completely enchanted, professions sorted and character in a good condition prior to applying. Even if it's just an alt, the character you should apply with should at least be up to the standard we're after. Even though there's a fair bit of time left between now and MoP, evidence of performance and know-how is still key :p

As for logs, please refer to http://www.videogames-online.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7879 as pointed out in the application form. It's not an optional question.

It should also be worth noting that your raid experience for previous expansions only has relevence when the content is current. Considering your druid only has the light of dawn achievement from this expansion and the same to some of your paladins progress in WotLK.

I'll leave the paladin chit chat to someone who actually knows what a paladin is, but you'll definitely need to provide some sort of evidence of performance :p (Logs and what not). Otherwise we'd just be taking your word for it. Also, we have an 18 requirement as pointed out, however we will ignore that rule if we believe the applicant is good enough.

So all I can really say is best of luck and I hope a few things above are ammended.

[23:28:02] [G] [90:Ignitra]: It's hard to shine when you're Kris's friend
Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:21 am View user's profile Send private message
SkodLife

Post Reply with quote
A few things:

No professions are maxed out.
I am not sure why you enchanted your shield with mastery, but reforged out of it.
Could you please provide a picture of your UI with your raidframes on? Or just generally in combat.
Also lastly, are you willing to pay 55$ give or take to transfer your BE paladin over to QT?

Bonus question, which is mainly because I don't know about Holy in details, but...
Why did you take 1/2 Blessed Life?

Making my signature bigger than my posts whenever I can.
Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
Symphoney

Post Reply with quote
Hello there!

Yes im skilling up Enchanting atm. And will get to the secondary Profession when im done with Enchanting.

And yes im willing to pay. But i allready have a Faction Change on my character. Don't know how i got it, It bugged after the patch after i transferred to Sunstrider. So it's 20-25$ i need to pay, and im willing for that.

And yes i will post a screenshot of my UI in Combat.

And i've choosen 1/2 Blessed life because it got 50% whenever you take direct damage to give holy power. It's because if im as a healer take damage, so i can get a holy power just for taking damage.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:21 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Symphoney

Post Reply with quote
Here is the Combat UI Screenshot.

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/1859/namnlswy.png

Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:38 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: