ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Hunter app

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Hunter app
Daikyu

Post Hunter app Reply with quote
Name: Daikyu

Age: Im 17, I read the requirments and i understand the 18 years rule and if you are strict with it. but i thought why not try Smile

Class: Hunter

Spec: I play survival now in 4.3 because it is the best dps spec atm, I also use my Bm spec for fun sometimes but mostly in Bg’s and dungeons. Im thinking of changing to Bm in Mop if it's viable, but i will ofc use the best dps spec.

Previous/Current guilds: I been horde for a long time but then i moved ally because i have a lot of friends here, so i joined a guild called paradox, but they were a bit soft and i didn't enjoy the raids. After paradox i joined Fallout. Fallout is a nice guild and i really like the people in there but we should raid 4 days a week when it's progress and we now raid max 2 days, and we don't even raid every week.So now i want to find a bit more active guild for mop and further ds runs.

WoW Experience: I started to play late in tbc so i didn't really do any bc raids. I Raided most of wotlk content, not Ulduar and naxx tho so it isn't very much after all xD. but i did sarth, Malygos and 12/12 Icc 10, 11/12 icc 25, and like 4/12hc but my guild rather progressed on 25 man then 10 hc. Then in cata i killed all teir 11 bosses on normal. 7/7 fl normal and 4/7 fl hc, 8/8 ds normal and 6/8 hc ds.

Equipment:[url] http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Daikyu/simple

Reason: The reason why i want to join Dragons is because i want to raid a bit more hardcore and I want to be in a good progressing guild in Mop . I also want to join Dragons because i like 25 man raiding , but 10 man work ok too:)

Contacts in guild: No one :S

Casual/Hardcore: Clearly Hardcore, I can raid all days in the week. I also put a lot of effort in to the game trying to be as good as i can!. ( I know how to use a sporebat! )

Played: /played 120 days on my hunter and 50 days on my dk horde alt.

If you want to know anything else plz /w me ingame =) cheers // Daikyu Very Happy
Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
Krisandra
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Daikyu wrote:
( I know how to use a sporebat! )

I like where this is going.

[23:28:02] [G] [90:Ignitra]: It's hard to shine when you're Kris's friend
Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
Anarki
Guild Master

Post Reply with quote
hey, /w an officer ingame for a trial

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:40 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: