Racle, Ench Shaman
racle

Post Racle, Ench Shaman Reply with quote
Name: Racle
Class: Shaman
Spec: MS: 10/31/0 OS: 3/7/31
Previous/Current guilds: "Taikaolennot", before that was "Elite Insanity"
WoW Experience:
Started playing WoW in private servers (yeah, bad me). Did ~1k hours on TBC. Mostly played with Ench shaman.

Started playing in Legit WoW servers again ~year ago, and have played on and off after that. Now for last 4 month I have enjoying game even more, when i got into small raiding groups.

I have spent hours to read and watch tactics so i can know even little what's going happen in this fight (even with BH). I'm willing to read and learn how fights should go on, but i'm also fast learner when i am in raid.

I have always played with ench shaman, and have always enjoyed playing with that. For little time ago I got Resto as OS and have done little DS 10man normal (first couple bosses) and FL10man raid healing. Still learning how to heal with that even more better.

Currently done 6/7 on FL 10man normal, 8/8 on DS 10man normal.

Equipment: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Racle/advanced
Got best enchantments and second best gems in every slot. Always keep my enchantments as best as they can be. My dps in Deathwing 10man raid was between 40k and 45k with that gear. Planning to change [Starcatcher Compass] trinket to [Vials Of Shadow] trinket, but never even saw that one. And for weapons, i have planned to get 2x [No'Kaled, the Elements of Death].
For resto gear, got all what i can get from HoT and couple pieces from LFR pieces and couple valor items. (anchanted and gemmed)

Reason: I want to get even better with raiding, to get my gear better and maybe even to do also raid healing as Restoration shaman. My current guild got only couple decent player with them (and couple of those have already left the guild), and haven't got past DW with that group. For short, I want raid with good group. I have trying to find good raiding guild for long time, but have always ended with guild who raid little or cannot finish all bosses on raids.

Contacts in guild: Saw message on Trade channel, and after that I whispered Calairiel and got little more information.

Casual/Hardocre: I'm a more of hardcore player, I can play usually every evening

Played: 29 days, 12 hours on main, under 10 on alts

Feel free to ask any more information, i'm always happy to provide that.
Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
Anarki
Guild Master

Post Reply with quote
Hey, /w me or another officer ingame for a trial

Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
racle

Post Reply with quote
Great, I'll contact you, or another officer, after 23:00 server time today. I need to set this big LAN party up and going before i can focus on WoW.
Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:51 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: