Post Crusadr: frost dps/blood tank Reply with quote
Name:
Crusadr

Class:
Death Knight

Spec:
Frost dps/blood tank

Previous/Current guilds:
Unending current, phoenix arisen previous, dragons (during wotlk before i quit)

WoW Experience:
FL:6/7
DS:8/8, hc got morch to 10%

Equipment:
My gear ilvl in dps is 392, and my tanking ilvl is 385; both have got 4 set bonus got all enchanted and gemmed and fully reforged to my most effective stats.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Crusadr/advanced

Reason:
I want to join a good progressive raiding guild and have fun along the way ofc, i would like to help you try and progress and eventually kill deathwing heroic and hopefully i get some help in getting even better than i am now with my dps and tanking.

Contacts in guild:
Anarki, crud, reli, pinas

Casual/Hardcore:
hardcore

Played: /played
65 days, quit in 2009 when I was first in dragons and now i'm back Very Happy

Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:22 am View user's profile Send private message
Tik
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Noway...
Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:34 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Krisandra
Officer

Post Reply with quote
I'm on a roll with responses to DK related applications this week O:

Anyway, Good morning Crusadr.

Out of curiosity, why do you have 34/3/4 for the blood spec? More specifically, why do you have Nerves of Cold Steel? The 1/2 in Unholy Command is also an interesting (and kind of odd) choice as tank as the amount of taunting needed in this tier of content doesn't make it a particularly viable talent. Bosses sadly can't be gripped, either : / (As cool as it would be to see Zon'ozz fly through the air). Not to mention how unlikely getting a killing blow on a mob in 25 man content as a tank will be.

Some insight on the talent choices would be neat. Other than that, goodluck in your app.

[23:28:02] [G] [90:Ignitra]: It's hard to shine when you're Kris's friend

Last edited by Krisandra on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:42 am View user's profile Send private message
Tik
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Don't waste your time, is just a kid. I remember him from Burning Crusade times...
Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:06 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
crusadr

Post Reply with quote
lol tik you dont now me, first off i was never in dragons during burning crusade was only with you during wotlk, second im not a kid but the thing is you are or you just turned 18 or something

Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
crusadr

Post Reply with quote
oh yeah my talents, my tank spec because im using dw with souldrinker (which heals me which is why i use it...) that is why i have NOCS, and with the unholy command it helps with taunting adds, helps with sapper, and a reduced cd death grip does help with some situations where an add lets say on deathwing didnt get hit by my dnd i could just easily dg it to taunt it to me...

Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
Esseni

Post Reply with quote
Death strike heals you for more no? Also with Duel welding it NEVER has been useful since the start of cataclysm gone are the days of duel welding as a dk tank

Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
Krisandra
Officer

Post Reply with quote
crusadr wrote:
with the unholy command it helps with taunting adds, helps with sapper, and a reduced cd death grip does help with some situations where an add lets say on deathwing didnt get hit by my dnd i could just easily dg it to taunt it to me...

Well, those are points, but still don't merit use for the talent.

Sappers for Warmaster Blackhorn aren't frequrent enough to require the point in that talent, especially if there are other deathknights in the raid (which there will be for 25 man). If an add gets loose on deathwing and moves out of death and decay, your death and decay is in the wrong place. Not to mention how there's another 8 second taunt available for that situation. Yor'sahj is the only real encounter this tier where taunts in quick succession is required and even then, the DK's regular taunt manages it just fine, with deathgrip as a backup incase the other tank does something silly like taunts just after you do.

However, speccing around the possibilty of easily avoidable mistakes is not the way to go I'm afraid.

Also, DW isn't viable. Even with Souldrinker. Both weapons have no secondary stats, which means no mastery. No gem socket for additional mastery as well. Ergo, it's better to go 2h with the 378 weapon from Well of Eternity instead. (Not saying that's good either, but it's better than DW blood)

crusadr wrote:
lol tik you dont now me, first off i was never in dragons during burning crusade was only with you during wotlk, second im not a kid but the thing is you are or you just turned 18 or something

For 11 days as trial before going back to Strength in Numbers again, no?

Also good attitude towards an officer. I can tell this is going to go well...

[23:28:02] [G] [90:Ignitra]: It's hard to shine when you're Kris's friend

Last edited by Krisandra on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
crusadr

Post Reply with quote
no i quit after i left i just put all my chars in strength in numbers... but dont now what tiks problem is n dont really care tbo no need to write shit especially when he dont now what his talking about

Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
Skeffridge

Post Reply with quote
Exciting. I wonder how this will turn out...

Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
Cowgoesblub

Post Reply with quote
Skeffridge wrote:
Exciting. I wonder how this will turn out...

me too.. *passes the popcorn*

A warrior is kinda like a blender. You can shatter it from a long way off with a gun, or you could even pull the plug so it can't move, but if you stick your face into it when it's moving you're going to lose.
=========
i'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet
=========
"Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."
Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:34 am View user's profile Send private message
Telperion

Post Reply with quote
Patrick Stewart is sooo sexy

Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
Tik
Officer

Post Reply with quote
crusadr wrote:

I did not said you were in Dragons in Burning Crusade... I said I know you, which is a big difference.

We know when you was in Dragons, you have your previous application bellow and there is no goodbye post, because you know how you left, I even remember I was in Outlands in Shat at that time when you was flooding my chat with crap trying to be nice...:
http://www.videogames-online.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5380&highlight=crusadr

Crusadr and Gladiatr.... two legendary characters...

(yea I will turn 18 soon... again:)))
Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:44 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Anarki
Guild Master

Post Reply with quote
Hey, will have to decline this app, prolly could of guessed a bit from the replies.
Anyway, thx for interest and gl in finding a guild.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
Tik
Officer

Post Reply with quote
And to make him feel really bad: hey Crusadr, my wife's ALTS /played is bigger than 65 days...

(ok ok, I'm not 100% sure about the bank characters, ok?Smile))
Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:38 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: