Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Warlock/DK apply
Viekn

Post Warlock/DK apply Reply with quote
Name: Martin char names are (viken and Vďken

Class: Blood dk/ Lock

Spec: Dk: Blood/Unholy Warlock:Demo/Dest

Previous/Current guilds: Was in Collateral but they stoppped to raid after one of their best person left and i doubt they will kep on progress

WoW Experience: Didnt start to raid before WOTLK
Cata:
12/12 and 1/13
7/7 and 6/7 hc
8/8 and 1/8 hc and also Yor'sahj heroic to 17%

Equipment: Dk i got some DS normal gear and some FL gear 390 i lvl and 4/5 set tank bonus and 4/5 set dps bonus on him to, Warlock i got 384 i lvl 1 DS normal item and some raidfinder and instanse gear, but will gear up fast

Reason: I want to get more progress , and joining a raiding guild like you can help me get better and i can also get some progress and mayeb do somthing good for you.

Contacts in guild: i dont know any in guild atm:S

Casual/Hardcore: Hardcore

Played: /played: On DK i have 10 days, warlock 2 DAys in 85, and on my resto druid where i got most of my progress 40 days, had another account in WOTLK got hacked

If you take me in the guild i think you wont regret it the reason that i said 2 diffrent classes DK/Lock is because i dont know what you need most and want you to decide what you want, but i am a good player i am not failing on same thing over and over again and am also a fast learner

Last edited by Viekn on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
Viekn

Post Here is some Armory links Reply with quote
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Viken/simple Warlock
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/V%c3%afken/simple MY DK
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Naaturman/simple My druid

Btw i know some enchants can improve on my lock and stuff omw ficsing it
Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
Krisandra
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Morning, Viken.

Just a few things.

Viekn wrote:
WoW Experience: Didnt start to raid before WOTLK
IN WOTLK I CLEARED the most normal

It's only important if you beat an encounter when it's relevant. All of your WotLK raid achievements are post-cataclysm. Ergo, it can't be used as a form of merit.

Viekn wrote:
Equipment: Dk i got some DS normal gear and some FL gear 390 i lvl and 4/5 set tank bonus and 4/5 set dps bonus on him to, Warlock i got 384 i lvl 1 DS normal item and some raidfinder and instanse gear, but will gear up fast

I'd like some further explaination on your gear choices. Particularly the Deathknight. What made you pick a +40 strength gem over gemming for mastery and ignoring the socket bonus on your weapon, And what made you decide on the rune of swordshattering over stoneskin?

For enchants, as you said, you are working on it. I assume this means that you're prioritizng Therazane above anything else. It's pretty much expected to be exalted with them on at least one character prior to raiding heroic dragonsoul in order to get the best possible enchants. Epic gems aren't much of a concern prior to BiS gear but enchants should still be optimal.

Your spec seems pretty solid on the DK. I can't say anything about the unholy spec as I seldom play as unholy on Sacrolash but the blood spec seems good. Obviously it is subject to changing depending on the encounter.

Glyphs, what made you decide on the glyph of Death Coil for a prime glyph as well as the glyph of dancing rune weapon? With the threat update in 4.3, threat isn't an issue enough to glyph into additional threat. Your glyphs for unholy seem to be intended for Blood as well. The glyph of Death Coil also isn't amazing for blood as Death Coil is only used if Lichborne is active, and it's active for 10 seconds. At 40 runic power, the most amount of deathcoils you can get out of it is 4~ if you regenerate runic power quickly. 15% increased healing to that isn't really great in the long run since Lichborne Selfheal is a very situational ability.

Viekn wrote:
and get more gear

It's probably not the wisest idea to include this as a reason for joining :p

Lastly, you specified that you're a hardcore player. This is fine, but your current progress doesn't suggest this, neither do you have that kind of hardcore raiding experience under the belt. Just to clarify, does this mean that you want to try the hardcore raiding experience or do you feel you are a hardcore player in your current state?

Goodluck in your application.

[23:28:02] [G] [90:Ignitra]: It's hard to shine when you're Kris's friend
Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
Viekn

Post Reply with quote
Hey i have followed a site Noxxic.com and i had stonestink but there they suggested swordshattering so i teseted it out, and i really have forgot about taking clean mastery on the mace, and the reason that i got Swordshattering is because i have followed that site but i will be able to change glypths and gems now and yeah Therazen am i acutally working on it is just that i have lost my questline, and cant find it i have sent ticket for 1 day ago about it and still no reply and i want to get a hardcore raider will fics thoose things you said. Also the glypths on the unholy spec is that i had a blood spec there before was changing to unholy some days ago and havent had time to fics the glypths yet, and that i said get more gear , gear is no reason for me to join the guild, but i want to get some progress and want to raid.
Also want you to know when i get Therazane quests again i will try to get exalted so soon as posible and omw changing the stuff you have commented
Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
jesterlock

Post Reply with quote
Krisandra wrote:

Your spec seems pretty solid on the DK. I can't say anything about the unholy spec as I seldom play as unholy on Sacrolash but the blood spec seems good.

actually, 2/2 in endless winter seems pretty useless in current content. i can't think of any encounter you need to interrupt anything in DS. maybe the eyes on zon'ozz heroic, but as a tank you'll never go near those eyes.2/2 in abomination might seems like a much better investment, even if only for the 2% extra str you gain from it.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:32 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Viekn

Post Yeah Reply with quote
Hey that is true and i will change on that.
Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:32 am View user's profile Send private message
Skeffridge

Post Reply with quote
jesterlock wrote:
Krisandra wrote:

Your spec seems pretty solid on the DK. I can't say anything about the unholy spec as I seldom play as unholy on Sacrolash but the blood spec seems good.

actually, 2/2 in endless winter seems pretty useless in current content. i can't think of any encounter you need to interrupt anything in DS. maybe the eyes on zon'ozz heroic, but as a tank you'll never go near those eyes.2/2 in abomination might seems like a much better investment, even if only for the 2% extra str you gain from it.

Ffs Kris. l2dk....

Inb4 no u

Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
Viekn

Post OK Reply with quote
Ficsed on most of the things now just got reply from GM with the Therazane quet line and now i will get exalted with them so soon as possible
Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
Krisandra
Officer

Post Reply with quote
jesterlock wrote:
Krisandra wrote:

Well, that is true. However, once you have the 2 remaining, there aren't a lot of talent choices which are manditory. Besides, I did say it is swapped around depending on the encounter. Right now, I've got Abomination's Might as my main choice over Endless Winter. In fact, I don't think I've specced into Endless Winter at all this expansion. But still.

Also, Blínded. L2raid.

[23:28:02] [G] [90:Ignitra]: It's hard to shine when you're Kris's friend
Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
Viekn

Post Hey Reply with quote
Since i havent heard anything and now a great Dk tank applied to you i guess it is out for me wish you GL with progress and have fun:)
Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
Relisys

Post Reply with quote
you made post 3 days ago^^.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
Viekn

Post Ops 3 days, Reply with quote
Lol sorry didnt know it was 3 days thani can wait more lol , sorry for that but you allready got a good blood dk applying to you so guess it is a little lower chance:)
Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
Spardda

Post Reply with quote
You might consider me a "good" blood DK but in some of their eyes I'm still a tool Sad

"Glares over to the Shaman with a Firefly following him around" >.>
Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
Viekn

Yeah but you got more progress than me , better gear and yeah so i guess im out to , and lol thought it was more than 3 days tho so sorry for that Razz
Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
Esseni

Post Reply with quote
Spardda wrote:
You might consider me a "good" blood DK but in some of their eyes I'm still a tool Sad

"Glares over to the Shaman with a Firefly following him around" >.>

And don't you forget it!

"help I am a spider"

"guys the boss has gone very red"

and many more

Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: