Dragons Guild Forum Index
ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Cataclysm Post Mortem

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » WoW Discussions View previous topic
View next topic
Cataclysm Post Mortem
Kharienn
Officer

Post Cataclysm Post Mortem Reply with quote
Quite an interesting Q & A with the lead quest designer for WoW on Cataclysm up on mmo-champ.

This made me laugh:

"As for the mechanics themselves, I’m glad we were so experimental, but our general feeling now that all is said and done is that we went a little too ‘gimmicky’ with the player’s initial experiences...

Q: Can you elaborate?

Overwhelmingly, players have told us that they want more quests where you have to flap a giant bird around a cave while targeting creatures in a 3D space.
"
Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
Cowgoesblub

Post Reply with quote
The blue text on black background hurts my eyes...

A warrior is kinda like a blender. You can shatter it from a long way off with a gun, or you could even pull the plug so it can't move, but if you stick your face into it when it's moving you're going to lose.
=========
i'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet
=========
"Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."
Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » WoW Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: