View next topic
Application
crunkcronic

Post Application Reply with quote
Name: Dave (Shadowdave)

Class: Priest

Spec: Shadow, Discipline off-spec

Previous/Current guilds: Scion, Trivial, Highborne (before disband), Intensity

WoW Experience: I could write a wall of text but I don't want to bore you, put simply I have raided since early wotlk, I was around before wotlk but i was very young and basically just had no idea about what the game entailed. I raided with my paladin tank all the way through wotlk until cata where i rerolled to dps to get a different perspective on raiding, and with my current character have cleared all current content minus sinestra.

Equipment: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Shadowdave/simple

Reason: Atm I am looking for a great guild, one where members do not get angry at one another, one that is stable, one that is progression driven with a constant positive attitude, one where people are always willing to help and give advice. And mainly to pew some bosses with awesome people.

I am in Intensity at the moment, I have not been here tremendously long and have enjoyed being here, but i feel it is unstable, there is lots of bitching and sometimes quite a negative atmosphere. I have massive respect for the GM for what he has done for the guild and for me and the amount of effort he has put in, he is a good guy and i fell privileged to have been given the chance to raid under his lead. I do feel however it is slowly falling apart or is going to resort to doing 10 man and i prefer 25 man raids and probably like most people wish to be part of a stable 25 man guild for when 4.3 goes live and deathwing decides to show his face.

Contacts in guild: Yréal and Caylea, known jack foreevveerrrr and Caylea was a good friend in Scion.

Casual/Hardcore: A bit of both, I would like to think i am a hardcore raider bringing my all to raids, but I am casual as I have recently found a new job and will generally only be online during evenings and weekends for raids and other events.

Played: Total ~200 days between all characters, 42 days on my priest, 74 on my paladin, and many more across my alts, I currently have 4 characters at 85, (priest, paladin, mage, druid) and and am leveling a DK at the moment.
Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
Koryz

Post Reply with quote
Nice apply.

Very minor criticism - given how easy it is to gain Cata rep surprised to see a PvP enchant on your helm.

Best of luck in your application

Believe those who are seeking the truth, doubt those who find it.
Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
Skeffridge

Post Reply with quote
You're fast Koryz. This is Shadowdave. He already got an inv, unfortunately. -.-
Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
crunkcronic

Post Reply with quote
Unfortunately? you mad bro?
Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
Koryz

Post Reply with quote
Nah he's Blinded. He's always like that.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
Koryz

Post Reply with quote
Nah he's Blinded. He's always like that.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: