Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Bloodspawn frost dk
Bloodspawn

Post Bloodspawn frost dk Reply with quote
Bloodspawn
Class: Death Knight
Spec: Frost 5/31/5 trying to gather a bit of blood gear too
Previous/Current guilds: been raiding casually in an all dutch guild during Wrath of the Lich King and have been in Collateral and Distant Memories in Cataclysm raiding more seriously there
WoW experience: been playing since 4 years ago, done Naxxramas and a bit of Ulduar on my rogue during WotLK but my pc kind off crashed and havent been able to do the rest of WotLK but i got myself a new one and started raiding again in Cataclysm doing BoT and BWD, with my guild I was able to get Cho'gall down pre-nerf but then some ppl left and we were stuck with half a raiding team at Collateral, after that I found the guild Distant Memories and we went Firelands, but due to some problems there I was not able to down Ragnaros with them, did get 5/7 pre-nerf Majordomo after he got nerfed and a few attempts on Ragnaros, but for now I'm stuck guildless Smile even though most of this is on my rogue I think it's quite reliable information about performance because rogue and death knight is both melee dps
Equipment: I have mostly 353/359 epics and a few 365 and 378 items like the bracers the relic from VP vendor and the cloak from the Thrall questchain (need 500 rep for friendly with avengers)
Reason: I used to be in a lot of casual raiding guilds, but this is not good enough for me anymore, even though all the people in there are very nice and guild-chat is always fun I just have this need to go look for something where I can get more progression and hopefully more raids in a week.
At Distant Memories there were a few new recruits and me and a few friends from the guild were getting them through Firelands, at a moment we got to Beth'tilac and due to a slight failure of one of these recruits the Guild Master kind of rage-quit the raid and that was just the trigger for some anger things and one way or another suddenly half of the guild had left (sadly all the good/friendly players) and thus i got stuck without a raid guild...
Contacts in Guild: not much, I have seen a few of your players in action and their performance got me quite interested so I whispered someone in the /who dragons tab to ask who their/your raid leader was and he told me to talk to Anarki so i made a short talk and then he told me where to apply to the site Smile
Casual/hardcore: Usually I'm free every day of the week except for some saturdays if I can't make it to a regular day of course you will know in advance. hoping to raid as much as possible
played: my /played is approximately 100-150 days
Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
Calairiel
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Hey Bloodspawn,

Thank you for your apply, one of the officers will prob reply soon.

In the meantime, link to your armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Bloodspawn/simple

Since you mentioned you have your achievements on rogue mainly, could you give us the name (and armory link of that char?)

Good luck!

/Cala

Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bloodspawn

Post Reply with quote
of course
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Nightcreeper/simple
the rogue's name is Nightcreeper ^^
just a sidenote: the achi for BoT is from before it got nerfed, if it counts for anything Smile
Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
Anarki
Guild Master

Post Reply with quote
thanks for your apply, and sorry for the wait. Unf will have to decline ur app. GL!

Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: