Dragons Guild Forum Index
ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
??
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » WoW Discussions View previous topic
View next topic
??
Mateo24

Post ?? Reply with quote
Is there a maintence today? When i was trying to conect to server today the mesage with " Imposiblle to validate game version" apears.Why?

Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:24 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
morph

Post Reply with quote
No problems here, but i see they applied a patch for an issue in spanish clients. No realm restart.
Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:39 am View user's profile Send private message
Chiekurz

Post Reply with quote
Looks like corrupted wow.exe ...
Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:40 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mateo24

Post ?? Reply with quote
so...i have to reinstal the game right?

Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:02 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Chiekurz

Post Reply with quote
Try to run repair.exe and then apply latest patch again... Will be easier that reinstalling game and configuring all addons again... Smile
Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:08 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mateo24

Post .. Reply with quote
i've done this 4 time and still don't works.I'm installing it right now.I hope it will work

Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:27 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tik
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Next time don't play on pirated servers:)
Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:19 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Andunil

Post Reply with quote
Gl Wink
Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:33 am
Mateo24

Post i'm going mad Reply with quote
lol Tik! anyway i have a separate folder where i have 1.8.0 version of wow and from there i play on pirates servers.
My problem is serious cause i have reinstall the game but the same issue...."unable to validate game veersion" and even i repair the game still don't work.I have wasted half of day trying to play...someone must have an idea....

I wait here for advices!

Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:39 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Mateo24

Post help!!! Reply with quote
"After patching the game, some security software may no longer recognize the game client and prevent connecting to the servers. Players may need to update security software to grant online access to the World of Warcraft (WoW.exe) and World of Warcraft Launcher (Launcher.exe) executables. If you have difficulties reconfiguring your security software you should contact the software manufacturer for assistance."

can someone explain (maybe Tik in romanian) how to update security software ?!

Ty verry much!

Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:45 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Chiekurz

Post Reply with quote
Well, that isn't good... But, I used google and found page for this issue...
Check http://www.blizzard.com/support/wow/?id=aww0821p and look if You have done all steps as it is described there...
I hope You missed something... Wink

As You written there - this is ment more as firewall problem - You don't have firewall problem, cos You can connect and try to validate wow version... That is done on server side...
Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:46 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
node

Post Reply with quote
I know you said that you keep your private server client in a seperate folder, but check that the shortcut you are using points to the official directory one. After making another installation of wow for private servers I found that the original shortcut had re-directed to the private server client.

Also check your realmlist file to make sure you are connecting to the official server list.
Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:49 am View user's profile Send private message
Chiekurz

Post Reply with quote
Here is some link where people has duscussed this problem...
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html;jsessionid=96372D62E98309F3FB8C89501A46D695?topicId=28467109&sid=1

Hope it helps...
Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:49 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Chiekurz

Post Reply with quote
Well, as always, You can check Your version of WOW on left bottom corner at login screen... Wink
Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:50 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mateo24

I've deleted the 1.8.0 version folder so there's no shortcut problem... and i have followed the steps from Chiekurz link but as u can read at my post blizz has posted this :

"After patching the game, some security software may no longer recognize the game client and prevent connecting to the servers. Players may need to update security software to grant online access to the World of Warcraft (WoW.exe) and World of Warcraft Launcher (Launcher.exe) executables. If you have difficulties reconfiguring your security software you should contact the software manufacturer for assistance."

and it seem this is my problem.

can anyone describe me what to do?

Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:52 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » WoW Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: