wildlifê feral dps/resto druid

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
wildlifê feral dps/resto druid
zapatas

Post wildlifê feral dps/resto druid Reply with quote
Name: wildlifê

Class: Druid

Spec: changing for the needs of boss etc but mostly playing (0/35/6)

Previous/Current guilds: Smile i was playing horde since bc played aliance at 80 gone horde again and come on cata beeing in elements that is nearly dispanded and then in unending at 80 lvl i stoped and after i came back i joined to some 'guilds' that only collect people for lvl Smile

WoW Experience: playing since bc that nearly downed naxx, then at 70 was nooby Smile only touched ilidan once then at 80 killed lk but was a bit late and on 85 9/12 cold kill chogal but gave my spot to rukavina Smile that needed it more got all of them 25 man except last bosses (tried some hc modes)

Equipment:nearly full 359 need 3 loots from first 2 bosses Smile 2 pices of tier 11 but will take the third with points when i can afford the boss token for the 4 of the set

Reason: want to have fun by raiding with ppl with brain

Contacts in guild: know some ppl not 100% just spoke once or twice but i am sure it wont be a proble making friends

Casual/Hardcore: hard modes and hc Wink
Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
tryjoe

Post Reply with quote
Hi guys!

Excuse me for posting here, I usually don't mess around on foreign places. I just wanted to thank Wildlife the guild experience what he gathered for us. Shocked

For the others gl and highfive, and ofc kind regards and every cool ingame emotes for mr.Ipman and for the rogue who makes even Neltharian pee under himself Very Happy

greetings, Tryjoe
Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: