View next topic
Rhastaman - assasination rogue
Rhastaman

Post Rhastaman - assasination rogue Reply with quote
Name: Lori
Character name: Rhastaman
Class: Rogue
Spec: Assassination

Previous/Current guilds: My current is Chaotic Legends but it is just a temporary guild that i joined because a friend was there and they where great and friendly, but unfortunately they do not raid so i decided to seek a raiding guild. Before Chaotic Legends (which i joined after Cataclysm was released) i was in Scion, had a great time with those guys. Because of personal stuff i was inactive for the better part of the end of Wotlk and the begging of Cataclysm so i got the boot Very Happy. This was recent history. Before Scion i was in Group Therapy, Malicious and in Underworld for the better part of TBC.

WoW Experience: Started playing WoW about 5 yrs ago but i didn't start raiding until TBC. In Burning crusade i cleared kara, gruul, magtheridon, MH, BT, and had just kael and lady in SSC and TK left, and also some bosses in Sunwell, 3 i think, anyway it was at the end of TBC. In Wotlk i cleared naxx, icc 10, ony, ToC 10/25, Toc 10 HC, ulduar up to yog in 10 man (just need 1 light in the dark for ach:D), 6/12 in ICC 25. And in the current expansion i didn't get to raid much so i just got Magmaw and Halfus down ( but i'm a fast learner)

Equipment: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/rhastaman/simple

Reason: I want to explore the Cataclysm encounter and gain new raiding experience with professional players that enjoy gaiming and team work.

Contacts in guild: I know fiacaglear, yrael, and maybe more:D didn't check your entire roster

Casual/Hardcore: I am a semi-hardcore raider. I'm a student so have lots of work, but when it comes to raid time i'm all there and i come prepared with tactics and the things one would need for raiding

Played: /played 137 days, 10 hours on my rogue
Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Generation
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Hey,
Thanks for your apply, will give answer soon.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:09 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Showel

Post Reply with quote
Except of the missing Belt Buckle and Cloak enchant, one missing Major Glyph and one chosen wrong, seems decent.

Can you somehow explain the Expertise reforge? You even used your Haste to reforge..

Last question, why 3 points in Lethality, instead of Precision? Smile

GL with the application btw Very Happy

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
Rhastaman

Post Reply with quote
Yes I am aware of the missing belt buckle and the cloak ench, thank you for the observation. And regarding this, I was thinking that i didn't want to waste money on the belt because I though i would make myself the LW belt that is epic, but after reviewing my stats I decided that the current belt that i have is better because it has the much needed exp. But will make all the necessary preparations for raiding once i get started. (already have the buckle in inventory Wink ) . Will do the same thing with the cloak.

Well this is caused mainly cause i am a cap freak Smile) and wanted to reach exp cap, although i know exp is not as important as hit for assassination.

Well it's questionable because you can easily make up that 1 talent point difference in gear, i doubt it is a major difference in the dps output in the end. But it's a good observation and i will test it.

Thank you for the observations Wink
Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:01 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Showel

Post Reply with quote
Testing is not needed lad, it's already a proven fact that hit has a much higher priority than expertise and Muti crit damage Smile

You lose roughly 2-3% of your damage output, i.e. ~ 500-700 dps or 300-420k damage, which can sometimes matter; I know about a handful progressive wipes at 0,5% Very Happy

Minor stuff, forgive my thoroughness.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
Anarki
Guild Master

Post Reply with quote
Hey thanks for your apply.

Atm we got 2 rogues, and we would only consider another one if very well geared and experience in most of the raid encounters.

So will have to decline ur app, goodluck to you.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: