Dragons Guild Forum Index
ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Hellan-Feral-Dps

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Hellan-Feral-Dps
Hellan

Post Hellan-Feral-Dps Reply with quote
Sorry If my guild history got abit long, I hope you dont get tired of reading it. And sorry for bad spelling in some causes.

Name: David
Class: Druid
Spec: Feral 0/35/6

Previous/Current guilds:
I started to play this game in may 2004 at Deathwing, Created this druid and I did hit 60 after some while I think I was 60 in Juli 2004. When I did hit 60 I joined up with a guild called "The epic legends".

But then after some months Deathwing the server got overpopulated, So many ppl from Deathwing including me and my friends decided to transfer to Talnivarr who was a fresh started realm. My old guild "The epic legends" stayed at deathwing and became the best guild in the server when all the other top guilds transfered to Talnivarr. Anyway when I came to Talnivarr I joined up with a guiled called "First Blood" I was with them for around 6 months cleared MC/Onyxia/Bwl and so on. But I quited the Game for like one month and I also left the guild for some reason. And When I came back to the game again I got a msg from the guild leader of another top guild "The burning Blade" So I joined up with those guys for a couple of months Cleared Aq40 with them.

But the guild started to fall apart some of the top players left and the guild and joined up with a guild Called "DO", And me myself didnt wanna stay in the guild cause most of my friends went to "Do" so Ofc I also joined. With DO I cleared like 6 bosses in Naxx but then I stoped the game I got tired of everything and Left the guild but didnt come back until The Burning Crusade.

Didnt Raid so much in Tbc Joined up with a Guild called "The nephilium" who was a random guild at the server at that point. Did some raids with them but stoped the game after just 2 months.

Then Wotlk came out and ofc I started to play again. But this time I didnt join up with any guild me and my mates created a own guild "Plain" that cleared Naxx25 not so long after the realese of wotlk. But we got tired of having our own guld took to mutch time so we dispanded it and then I joined up with my old guild "Do" who still was a top guild at the server.

I became Officer in DO and did some raid leading took care of the recruitment of druids and such. But then again I got tired of the game and decided to stop playing. Came back in the end of Wotlk but guildless tho just did some pugraids and such.

And when I got back to the game now in Cata most of my Irl mates were playing at Quel Thalas. So I decided to come here aswell and Here I am Guildless only focused PVP in Cata but I wanna change that Smile

WoW Experience:

Classic

Cleared:
MC
Onyxia
Bwl
Aq40
6 Bosses in zaxx
Zul'gurub
Aq20

TBC:

Cleared:
Kara
Gruul
Maggy
Some bosses in SGC dont remeber all
And some bosses in Za aswell.

Wotlk:

Cleared:
Naxx10/25
Sarth10/25 did some trys with 3 dragons in the early wotlk I think we got it with 2 dragons.
Malygos10/25

And then I came back to the game and just did pugraids. Didnt clear Icc got the first 4 bosses I think. Killed onyxia but this is just with pugraids so doesnt really see it like exp or anything but.

Cata:

2 Bosses in bwd really poor raiding exp in Cata thats why I want to start Pve again. Only focused on pvp atm. But I would love to se the new Raids cause thats also a part of the game that I would like to explore.

Equipment:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/hellan/simple

My Gear atm aint really the best atm I do got 364 Itemlvl but thats from pvp gear. When I pve I go with half Pve items from Hcs/ and the other half is pvp gear the epic one tho, Still not good.

In Pve I try to stack up with mastey and agility I still think that mastery is the best gem in pve atm cause our bleed nerf wasnt a biggy tbh. And the agility gems is Always nice crit/ap is awesome. But its the bleeds that causes our dmg atm so mastery should be prio one atm.

Glyphs:

Prime:
Glyph of Berserk I think its nice to get a 5 sec longer insane dmg time
Glyph of rip: 15% increase dmg on your rip is a must
Glyph of Shred: Extend the duration on your rip so you dont have to use combo points on it so often. But the thing is that sometimes it kinda sucks to waste combo points on a feri bite cause you lose all your enery so I useally do it when I have a tigers rdy so I can get full energy after and also go rake and rip for 15% extra dmg.

Reason:

Dragons seems to be a stable raiding guild. With good ppl that knows their class/role in the raid, And thats what Im looking for I wanna play with ppl that are equal to me. Cause in that way raids is really fun love to progress with the guild. Downing a boss that you been at for weeks Gaah that feeling is great. But anyway I wanna start raiding again cause thats a part of the game that I missed in Cata. And you guys seems to be great from what Ive heared.
Contacts in guild:

I know Noul from your guild. Playing arenas with him great and skilled guy Smile No one else tho cause Im kinda new to the server aswell .

Casual/Hardcore:

I Would say something betwin casual and Hardcore. I play everyday but Its not for sure that I can make it everyday to raid due to work but atleast I can raid like 3/4 days a week.

Played: /played
166 days at this druid, Also got alts at pretty high lvl. Have I even seen the sun lol :O
Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
noul
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Hello Hellan, nice to see your apply here.
Very nice player and person. Recommend him for trial
Good luck !

Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
Hellan

Post , Reply with quote
Thanks Noul Smile
Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
Anarki
Guild Master

Post Reply with quote
Hey, thanks for your apply and ur interest in guild.

We got a shitload of druids in guild atm Smile And ur raiding xp might not be the greatest, also the gear is proberly lacking a bit because of that. Though noul had some very positives stories so erm, i think best atm what we can offer is a backup spot. If u would want that ofc, and we can see what comes from that.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
Hellan

Post Reply with quote
I see mate Smile But Im okey with a backup spot its np Smile
Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: