Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Warlock application
Lem

Post Warlock application Reply with quote
Name: Lempy

Class: Warlock

Spec: Destro/affliction, can go demo also if this suits guilds needs Smile

Previous/Current guilds: Evade, Galactica and in a longer past I used to be on Skullcrusher horde side, but rerolled couple of months before wotlk came out because an IRL friend also played here.

WoW Experience: No raiding experience in vanilla, it all started during tbc with kara, up to bt, never did sunwell tho, was more focussed on pvp back then. In wotlk I cleared naxx, but had a break during Ulduar days, so only got 8/14 there. did totc 5/5 and icc 12/12 (on my warrior tho), all on normal 10 man.

Equipment: (please no green geared players)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&cn=Lempy
At the moment I'm playing as destro. I really like affliction, but i'm still kinda low on haste gear to really make it shine.

Reason: My current guild is a mature guild, but only active at 10 mans atm and even sometimes it's a pain to fill those runs, seems like they're kinda blowing of steam untill cata comes. I'm looking for the same kind of attitude guild, but with a more healthy rate of progress and I saw you're in need of warlocks. I allready had the chance to raid with some of u guys once a couple of months ago, but I don't know if anyone still recalls that Smile, we did 11/12 on 25 man normal and some hc bosses, so I think I know what I'm doing *cough*. I should be somewhere in your dkp list even Wink.
I hate pugging because of the crappy attitude lately during those raids, the nagging, wining, fighting over loot...., so I haven't really done 25 mans lately exept for some VOA's...

Contacts in guild: Kal

Casual/Hardcore: something in between I guess, I won't be able to be there every day, but should be able to attend 3-4 raids a week (blame my wife and work). Might as well be honest about it.

Played: /played: on this char: 40 days 2 hours..., can't really tell about all my chars combined, got about 5 lvl 80's and some 70+ on the horde server I used to play on in the past.
Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:51 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Anarki
Guild Master

Post Reply with quote
thank god a lock!

/w me in game please

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
bielan
Officer

Post Reply with quote
So we are taking him even though he cant fill requierd days?

Cant blame us...

Hunter
Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
Lem

Post Reply with quote
Bielan might be right, I'll probably be more casual then hardcore for this guild needs atm. So if it's no problem, I'll withdraw my application for now, got a bit too much going on IRL and want to get that sorted first.

Sorry for wasting time and forum space Smile

take care
Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:36 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Anarki
Guild Master

Post Reply with quote
biel stop scaring our locks away

Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:11 am View user's profile Send private message
bielan
Officer

Post Reply with quote
yw

Hunter
Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
pinas

Post Reply with quote
ur mean biel!!!
still alone ..................

Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: