View next topic
Dazerz - Assassination Rogue
Dazerz

Post Dazerz - Assassination Rogue Reply with quote
Name: Jorge Barnabé

Class: Human Rogue

Spec: Assassination

Previous/Current guilds: The one which is worth to mention is Ascended

WoW Experience: Im playing for 6 months now, already made 10/12 Icc25, 6/12 Icc10 but killed the Queen and the Council too, Ulduar 10/25, Naxx 10/25. I killed 10 bosses in icc25 but i know Sindragosa and Lk fights, didn't kill them cause when the guild did it i couldn't be online.

Equipment: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&cn=Dazerz

Reason: The reason i want to join this guild is because first of all, my current guild don't raid much because we dont get 25 people online every day we raid and i want to try to raid more

Contacts in guild: None

Casual/Hardcore: I used to be hardcore on vacations but now my school's about to begin and so i can't be at every single raid but ill try to be in every that i can. I have extra classes too so i can not raid every day

Played: Played 36 Days on my Rogue and like 2 on my lvl 45 paladin.

I personaly like Dragons because from what i read every single member on this guild is ready to help a team mate and im ready to give my help in whatever i can do too, so i applied.
P.S: Im not english, im portuguese so im sorry for some mistakes. Very Happy
Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:36 am View user's profile Send private message
Tik
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Sorry, but we need active players with control over their lifes. Not knowing when you can raid and not keeping attendance is not what we need.
Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:53 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: