Applying to Dragons

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Applying to Dragons
Flozz

Post Applying to Dragons Reply with quote
Name: Flozz

Class: Shamman

Specc: Healer/ Enhancement DPS. 5739 Gearscore in healing and liek 5800 Gearscore in Enhancement DPS

Previous/Current guilds: Underworld is my Previous guild and corrent guild is Vice

WoW Experience: have been an active gamer for like 3 years, mostly lvl 70 was my best raiding time. Have been in 11/12 bosses in ICC 10 man and best try on LK was 40%, only 6/12 in 25 man Atm, because that guild isnt going so many 25 mans.

Equipment: 3 T10 in Healing and 3 T10 in off specc, 5.7k Main specc GS and 5,8k GS off specc

Reason: I am a very active gamer, and is almost online liker every night, and raiding when i can, i have never been in a hardcore guild and thats, why i want to try give it a go in Dragons, for a trail for like 2 weeks, or so if u guys like me.

Contacts in guild: Actually dont got so many contacts, have been healing with maydin in ICC 25 ones, where it was going very well

Casual/Hardcore: I would not say that I am very hardcore but mostly online every night.

Played: for like 3 years, and out of that 51 days on my main charr.
Very Happy

Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
Cowgoesblub

Post Reply with quote
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&cn=Flozz

A warrior is kinda like a blender. You can shatter it from a long way off with a gun, or you could even pull the plug so it can't move, but if you stick your face into it when it's moving you're going to lose.
=========
i'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet
=========
"Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."
Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: