Vallikon

Post Vallikon, Markmanship hunter application Reply with quote
Character Information

Name: Vallikon

Class: Hunter

Race: Orc

/played: 207 days, 10 hours.

Armoury Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Vallikon

Talent spec and gemming choices: The reason I have chosen the 7/57/7 Marksman spec is because, for me, it delivers the most constant and successful dps over long periods of fighting. The armour penetration gemming is because I have tried out agility gemming and the difference between the 2 is quite significant. Armour penetration provides steady dps on boss fights whereas agility can be a bit varied depending on crits and so on throughout a fight. My armour penetration rating is currently at 1185 or 84.67%. This provides extra damage for the steady shots, which when crit can have a huge impact on dps and also applies to my Auto-shots making them do more damage, keeping my dps consistent.

Gear choices: My gear at the minute consists of 2 parts sanctified T10 and 2 parts normal T10. I have been unlucky with the tokens I must say but this doesn't hinder my dps. The reason I have gone with 4 parts T10 rather than the likes of Logsplitters, http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50979, is because, even though the 4 piece does not proc that often it can be invaluable on boss fights such as Blood queen or Festergut. i know my terrible trinket, http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47214, need replacing but again I have been very unlucky off Saurfang. The rest of my gear is basically optimised for armour penetration.

Availability: I am available almost all day everyday so raiding will be no problem.

Addons I Use: I use Omen for my threat meter, Skada for my damage meter, autotrack to change my tracking according to the type of mob I am fighting for my Improved tracking skill, Quartz for my casting bar and to also show buffs on a mob and casts of it and X-perl unit frames.

Raiding Experience:

Vanilla:
Had not began playing during this.

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Clear
Magtheridon, Clear
Gruul's Lair, Clear
Tempest Keep, up to Kael
SSC, up until Vashj
Zul'aman: Clear
Black Temple, up until Council
Sunwell, Didn't get a chance to raid

Wrath Of The Lich King:
Naxxramas: 10 and 25 clear
Sartharion: 10 and 25 clear with 3 Drakes
Ulduar: Done 10 man Starcaller and 25 I done Yogg-saron while on Alliance but had the faction change reversed so lost the achievement
Trial of the Champion: 10 and 25 clear
Trial of the Grand Crusader: 10 clear with 45 attempts and 25 up to Twin Val'kyr
Icecrown Citadel: Cleared 10 man with 2 hardmodes and 25 man done up to Blood queen (5%).

Guild History on this server:

(Horde)
When I first came over to this server I began in The Dark Embrace. This guild was good fun and made alot of friends out of it but we only managed to clear Karazhan, up to Zul'jin in Zul'aman, SSC first 3 bosses and up until Kael in Tempest keep. After this broke down the main core of us, lead by Karnee, made a guild called Immortalis. This did what the guild above did and managed to get up to Vashj in SSC, but after about a month Karnee cleared off and is brother Fortral took over. This was just the deadly posison that ended Immortalis because shortly after an attempt on the first boss in Black temple it was disbanded. I quit for a month after this to concentrate on personal things (my own ever break) then came back to a guild called infected which later merged with a guild called profanity, which cleared up until council in Black temple and was the guild that I started Wrath in. This guild done Naxx 10 and tried 25 man but soon after starting the 25 mans started a guild fight began and all english players where kicked. I then went on to vindicimus and done Naxx 25 there and Sarth and so on. Then I left this to join my friends guild and this was just a social thing. Then we made a new guild called haste which done rather well at the beginning of Ulduar but I wanted progress not play about so I left to join With or Without You, lead by Foggy. Done up to yogg-saron with them then left server to join a guild on Magtheridon called Envenomed. This guild done up to Yogg and I got fed up after weeks of wiping and left to come back to QT because my friends wanted me back.
I then joined them in a guild called the Usual Suspects which had alot of problems in the guild with many egos. I then left this after wiping in TOC 25 to join Enraged because my friends needed me. This later joined with Zug Zug and I went to Glory because I wanted more raiding. We cleared up until Sindragosa on 10 man ICC and up until Blood Queen in 25 man. Then as soon as QT Yacht club started up I joined it and we managed to clear ICC 10 and do 2 hardmodes, and up to Blood Queen with a 5% wipe on 25 man.

Personal information:

Name: Ryan

Interests: I enjoy watching football, favourite team Man united who will hopefully win the premiership and Champions League. I enjoy listening to music like AFI, Bullet for My Valentine, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, ACDC but mostly Rock/Emo music. Also enjoy going to the gym.

Hardware Information:

Computer: 3GB Ram, Intel Core2 Duo processor and 32 Bit operating system.

Connection Information: 4GB wireless connection but stable and in raids I have between 25-40fps and 70-120 latency.

My Reasons:

Reason for wanting to join Dragons: I want to join Dragons because I believe that Dragons is one of the best and most experienced pve guild on Quel'thalas and I want to be a part of it. I want to clear the hardmodes that are available before Cataclysm and I really want to raid along side soe of the best raiders in the game.

What can I bring to Dragons: I know you hear this alot but I can bring a reliable raider that will show up with all the necessary food buffs, flasks etc. I will not be going social or Emo with anyone as all I want to do is Raid and progress.

And Finally: Well I hope that you enjoyed my rather lengthy application but I hope that it shows what is necessary to join Dragons. I know I might lack slightly in experience but I do hope that I am given the opportunity to show you what i can do.Thanks once again and hope to hear from you soon,

Vall
Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
Generation
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Very nice application

We will get back to you very soon

Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:18 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
noul
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Hey Vallikon

Thank you for very nice apply. Your gear is very good exept the trinket you mentioned.
Personaly I would like to test you. You playing horde side so it makes us impossible
to test you in raid, so I was thinking maybe I can log to my horde alt character and come
to ogrimar to see your shooting on dummyes.

Give me wisp in game

Noul , Destify (ally side)
Meery (my kid hunter - horde side)

Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:08 am View user's profile Send private message
Tik
Officer

Post Re: Vallikon, Markmanship hunter application Reply with quote
Vallikon wrote:
... I will not be going social ...

Question Exclamation You are anti-social?Smile
Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:56 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Vallikon

Post Reply with quote
ofcourse I'm not social, I play Wow :p
Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
noul
Officer

Post Reply with quote
I tested him on dummys, shooting was good alsow damage.
Now the miljon dollar question, do we have spot for another hunter.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
Razull

Post Reply with quote
kick thoffman and we do have a spot! I would prefer him over that kissass any day
Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
Vallikon

Post Reply with quote
crossing my fingers and hoping there is
Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
xildurin
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Razull wrote:
kick thoffman and we do have a spot! I would prefer him over that kissass any day

LOL

very nice apply m8 we will get back to ya soon

Xildurin
Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
Vallikon

Post Reply with quote
Thanks Razz
Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
bielan
Officer

Post Reply with quote
I vote for kicking thoff too.

All hunters are like fail, i speak from experience.

Hunter
Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
Thoffman

Post Reply with quote
WTF? ill kill u all
here some news to u I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!
Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:25 am View user's profile Send private message
Corelyth

Post Reply with quote
If we kick Thoff theres only Bim left to blame and I'm not sure he can take it all
Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:03 am View user's profile Send private message
Bim

Post Reply with quote
OMG make a new topic, this is a application /bite all chicken haters:)

Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:58 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: