Dragons Guild Forum Index
ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Decent windows sound volume

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Other games discussions View previous topic
View next topic
Decent windows sound volume
Dys
Officer

Post Decent windows sound volume Reply with quote
Something that annoys me far too regularly, was wondering if anyone has a miracle cure.
It's extremely frustrating to spend half an hour searching for a decent video stream only for the audio to be so damn quiet it's painful to listen to.
I need something to boost the Vista volume output. And yes, everything's set to max that can be set to max. Sound is on board, so I'm not sure I can get anything in the way of drivers or software.
Ideally all I need is a widget that takes all sound output and shoves it upward 50%

Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:40 am View user's profile Send private message
Tik
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Had this problem too multiple times, are two different volumes and settings: windows and soundcard.

Cause 1: the output device is set as headphones. Most lame but usual cause. Be sure is speakers, because Windows is decreasing the volume if is headphone set.

Cause 2: advanced one and rare. The sound driver itself has his own volume. Even if Windows is maxed out, there is one more volume control at soundcard driver level, sometimes when you change devices can even reset or at windows upgrades. Usual all soundcards come with their own software to manage the soundcard. Check there, because they change the soundcard level, not the windows one.

If works, let me know where to send you the invoice for support, just 999.99$ without taxes. Free bonus a spyware included:)
Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:26 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Aliath

Post Reply with quote
and i want 99,50£ for reading and avaluated it.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Other games discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: