Dragons Guild Forum Index
ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Spore

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Other games discussions View previous topic
View next topic
Spore
Kahdagh

Post Spore Reply with quote
Spore is a game that still is in the development stage, around 2008 they will release it.

What I can make up off the trailers this game is gonna be huge, and by that I mean in options to choose from but also in freedom. The thing I like about WoW is the huge freedom you have ingame.
Spore has this also but from a totally different view. You begin an a cellular stage, wich means you
control one creature made by you that has to eat al this little bacteria. If you eat enough you "level"
and can add parts to your creature. In the form of flippers/defensive weapons. At some point you go out off the water and build a city for your creature. This goes on until you reach the space stage Smile. The game is ment to be multiplayer imho, you can visit neighboor planets and attack or become a ally with those other players. The genre were the game is in I call MMO/SIM/RTS Razz

Im gonna play this game for sure love it now already Razz

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=spore&search=Search

Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Other games discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: