ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Numbnutt - social application.

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Numbnutt - social application.
Numbnutt

Post Numbnutt - social application. Reply with quote
1. Personal

Hey, im 19 and from england my rl name is jake, currently in college and working part-time.
I enjoy football alot, ( i play in a 6 a side league ) - i love playing any online game, such as WoW which takes up alot of my gaming time, though i play D3 and SwkotR now and then.

2. Character

i) Armory link:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Numbnutt/advanced

ii) Race, Class, Spec:

Dwarf ofc ( best race ), warrior. i currently play arms and have a fury off-spec, since im not interested in raiding so much atm im sticking with arms as i love the spec and always have Smile

iii) /Played time:

146 days, 4 hours, 4 minutes, 23 seconds, just on this character... though i started in vanilla, when i quit in the middle of tbc for school reasons i lost my old account so started again Smile

iv) Please tell us about your character. We want to see that you know your chosen class through and through. Things you may want to consider (though by no means an exhaustive list): Why do you play your class? What’s your rotation? What do you feel this character brings to a group? What would you change for different encounters? Why have you geared/specced/gemmed/chosen those professions as you have? Why should we consider it instead of anything else?

Well i've been a competetive raider for some years now, with various raiding and wow breaks inbetween, but whenever i come back im straight into the sims/logs - testing of my character to make sure im back on top with everything, i've played every spec in every x-pac and seen how its changed and adapted ( though havent played much prot in mop ). since this is a social app not sure if i need to go into detail much more Smile

3. WoW Experience

We are especially interested in the raids/bosses/achievements you did while they were still current. Try to be as detailed as you can. Please also feel free to list any high level PvP experience or anything else you feel may be relevant.

Well, mostly all vanilla content when it was current.
Nothing in TBC as i quit when it was current.
Came back in WotLK at the end and managed to clear ICC10 normal on my druid. and 11/12 on my warrior in 10 man.
in cata - 6/6 normal and 2/6 HC in BwD - 4/4 normal and 4/5 HC in BoT - 2/2 normal and 0/2 HC in Tot4W
7/7 normal and 6/7 HC in FL and finally 8/8 normal and 8/8 HC in DS ( 25 man )
i've been a on and off raider through-out mop and im currently off it atm Smile but i managed a few kills ...
MSV 6/6, HoF 2/6 and 0/4 Toes
ToT- 5/12
4. World of Logs

A link to a recent WoL parse is required. (Should you not have access to a recent log, please record a LFR run. Check here how to do so)

Not sure this applies to me as im only hoping for a social spot Smile

5. Interface

i) Please post or link a screenshot of your interface in combat. Ideally during a raid encounter, but at a training dummy is acceptable.

Don't have any current Ui's about, i change it every month or so.. just elv-ui with other essesentials Smile

ii) Please detail your major raid addons and outline your keybindings:

usual bindings nothing special.
addons - DBM, TMW, OMEN, Skada and a few others, just basic raiding stuff.

iii) Technical stuff. How's your PC and connection?

My PC is fine with handling all medium to high settings in 25 man raids, averaging 20-25 fps during nasty aoe shit, connection is tip-top have never Dc'd in a raid Smile

6. Previous/Current guilds

Please detail your current and any former guilds and if applicable your reasons for leaving them

The-gauntlet - back in wrath till early cataclsym. on my old server. ( nordrasill )
Verendum - early cata till bout half way through - on the-venture co
A world of pain - in the firelands patch and the start of DS managing 4/8hc with them.
Reflection of perfection from may 5th 2012, till may 20th 2013.
7. Alts

Please provide Armory links for any seriously played alts

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Numbweaver/advanced

My only real alt atm, still gearing and learning the class as i go Smile ( i got a tonne of 85's which i played alot, but havent lvled due to it being incredibly boring in pandaria, might change due to the xp nerfs though.

8. Dragons and You!

i) Please tell us your availibility. Our raiding times are posted in the Guild Rules and in order for your application to be considered you will have to ensure that you can fulfil the attendance requirements.

I can attend any raids normally, but im applying as social so it shouldn't matter Smile

ii) Why do you want to join Dragons?

I recently left a 25 man raiding guild, and if i ever decide to come back to raiding, ( and you should accept me for that ), i would of gotten to know most of you ( i hope ) and will gel better when raiding.

iii) What do you believe you would bring to Dragons?

I fell i can bring anything from a nice person to talk to and play with and having a good laugh, to serious mature behaviour is required,

iv) If applicable, please list any current members of Dragons you know and who would vouch for you

none atm sadly, looking forward too if i get accepted. Smile

Thanks for reading, Smile
Wed May 22, 2013 1:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
Kharienn
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Thank you for taking the time to apply.

As a rule we do not actively recruit for social members of Dragons. Whilst we invite players on a social basis on occasion, these are always people who have a serious connection with the guild - usually relatives or old friends of active members.

As you don't appear to have that connection, I am afraid that we are declining your application. We wish you the best of luck in finding a suitable guild.
Wed May 22, 2013 3:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
Numbnutt

Post Reply with quote
Ok, thanks for the swift response Smile
Wed May 22, 2013 7:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: