ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Nelinde - Holy Paladin

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Nelinde - Holy Paladin
Nelinde

Post Nelinde - Holy Paladin Reply with quote
1. Personal

Hi there! My name is Claire and I'm 26. I'm born and breed in South Wales.
I've just (Friday) returned to WoW after a much needed 2 months break and so far am enjoying what patch 5.2 has to offer.

2. Character

i) Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Nelinde/advanced

ii) Race, Class, Spec: Human. Paladin. Holy with Ret as O/S.

iii) Total time played: 249 days, 22 hours, 17 minutes, 9 seconds. Time played this level: 27 days, 14 hours, 2 minutes, 50 seconds.

iv) My paladin has been my main ever since I started playing WoW at the begining of TBC. She has always had Holy as her main spec and that will always be the case. However I do enjoy Ret dps and was a main tank for a while during Wrath, needs must and all that Smile. I guess the reason I love playing as a healer is that I see it as getting to play *God* in a fun way, choosing who lives and dies etc. But also with past experience I find that good healers are the foundation of a good raid team, as you cant kill things if your dead! As for the way I gear/spec and play my toon: I spend alot of time reading up various forums/websites such as EJ's, MMO-Champ, TTH, and any other tit-bits I can get my hands on so I can constantly stay uptodate with the latest changes etc.

3. WoW Experience

As previously stated I started playing back in TBC. My raiding experience is as follows:
(While it was current for that expansion)
TBC: All content upto 4/6 in SWP - later cleared SWP in a later expansion.
Wrath: All content cleared before Cata came out except HC LK which was done in Cata and HC RS which I still need to check off my list! Combination of 10 and 25mans.
Cata: All content cleared including HC modes. Combination of 10 and 25mans.
MoP: I have cleared MV 10man on normal and killed 4/6 HoF 10man. I have completed all pre-5.2 LFR's and am currently working my way through ToT LFR.

I dont really do alot of PvP as I'm really bad at it lol but I am a massive achievement whore! My biggest grind to date was at the end of Wrath where I completed my "Insane in the Membrane" achievement when Shen'dralar was still needed! I also try to do all of my needed dailies every day, (hence why I needed 2 months off lol), partly because of the achievements and partly because of the gold and rep rewards to make sure I have everything I need when it comes to raiding etc.

4. World of Logs

I had to run a FD LFR and I hope I'm linking the correct page:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/098x5jwzaj1qlssw/dashboard/?enc=bosses

5. Interface

i) Here is a screenshot of my UI: http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff220/mirruan/WoWScrnShot_040713_165605.jpg

ii) My raiding addons are the following:
Elvui, DBM, Grid, Clique, Omen3, Recount, PallyPower, ForteXorcist (spell timers) and MikScrollingBattleText. I have other addons that I like to use for ease of life but that list is too long and irrelevant Wink.

iii) Although I am constantly tweaking my PC here is my current setup:
CPU: AMD Bulldozer FX-8 8120 3.1Ghz Socket AM3+ 8MB L3 Cache Retail Boxed Processor.
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 Socket AM3+ 7.1 Channel Audio ATX Motherboard.
Ram: G-Skill 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 2133MHz RipjawsX Memory Kit CL11 (11-11-11-30) 1.5V/1.6V.
GFX Card: PowerColor HD 7770 GHz Edition 1GB GDDR5 DVI HDMI DisplayPort PCI-E Graphics Card. (Next thing I will be upgrading.)
And my NZXT Phantom Black Full Tower Case so it stays all nice and cool with all its 5 cooling fans Very Happy.
My internet is pretty good. I have BT Infinity 2 which gives me up to 55mb.

6. Previous/Current guilds

I am currently an Officer in Intensity. Unfortunately we have lost alot of players for various reasons since the start of MoP and it is now only a social guild.
Here is a list of previous guilds:
Highbourne - disbanded, Shattered - Friends Social guild, Horizon - Disbanded, (merger of Quantum and Illuminati), Iluminati - Merged into Horizon, Shattered - Friends Social guild, Methods of Madness (Dunemaul) - I quit WoW once I dinged lvl 80 in Wrath before being roped back 6months later by RL mates on QT!.

7. Alts
I have too many alts to even list but lets just say I have 2 WoW accounts and their both full lol. None of which I play more than my main.

8. Dragons and You!

i) I am available to raid at all the given days/times.

ii) I wish to join Dragons to start raiding again as this is my ultimate passion out of WoW. I also have a few friends in here and was convinced by my friend Stiffyy that this is where my next chapter in WoW should begin.

iii) I am a very socialable person and love to interact with other players in different PVE situations. As for raiding I will always come prepared with food/flasks/repairs etc and will always try my best to be uptodate with tactics.

iv) I know Stiffyy very well and he has already said that he would put in a good word for me Smile. I know a few other members from other guilds or playing with in Pugs, 5mans etc, if they still remember me ^^, Pucci, Oge, Esseni, Yraél and Ginaegle. There are more who I can not think of right now Smile.

If there's anything I've left out or if you have any questions please feel free to ask on here or get in touch with me in-game Smile.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
Stiffyy

Post Reply with quote
Hi Claire!
She is very dedicated raider and a great player.
Good luck on your application! Very Happy
Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
Nelinde

Post Reply with quote
Thank you Stiffyy <3
Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
Krisandra
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Hey Nelinde, cheers for your application. As I wrote in another thread, we're in the midst of discussing what we need in our roster and what we're not recruiting. We'll let you know as soon as possible.

[23:28:02] [G] [90:Ignitra]: It's hard to shine when you're Kris's friend
Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am View user's profile Send private message
Nelinde

Post Reply with quote
That's ok Krisandra, thanks for getting back to me Smile
I'm a patient person and dont mind waiting as I'm not going anywhere Very Happy
Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:40 am View user's profile Send private message
Krisandra
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Hey Nelinde.

Sorry it's taken this long. We've only just managed to get on top of our current numbers. Unfortunately by the looks it means we currently have too many healers in the roster to allow for more. However, because of your contacts in guild, we're willing to offer a social spot. You're completely free to ignore this if you'd prefer to raid. If you accept the social spot however, there might be a chance you may be able to fill in on quiet nights although there's no guarantee that this will happen at all.

If you'd like to decline on the social spot and would rather carry on seeking a raiding guild, that's completely fine.

[23:28:02] [G] [90:Ignitra]: It's hard to shine when you're Kris's friend
Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
Nelinde

Post Reply with quote
Hi Krisandra. Thank you for getting back to me Smile
I would be happy to join Dragons under a social spot as I'd be greatful for the human contact as no one seems to come online in Intensity atm Sad and I'm happy to raid as and when I can Smile
I'll be logging on WoW within the next 10mins so I'll give someone a shout or something Smile
Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: