Dragons Guild Forum Index
ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Planetside 2

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Other games discussions View previous topic
View next topic
Planetside 2
Esseni

Post Planetside 2 Reply with quote
May of mentioned it before hand but this video here shows Gameplay for the 1st time starting to look very very nice indeed

It looks like BF3 but on a much much bigger scale

Check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSXXEOJUcG0&feature=share

Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
racle

Post Reply with quote
Tested and first look seemed pretty lame. Could be probably that you couldn't tell what to do. And shooting didn't worked like planned sometimes + some people warped around place
Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:34 am View user's profile Send private message
Esseni

Post Reply with quote
And you based its "Lame" on what exactly? being as its already brought a lot of interesting ideas into this mix and also the major factor is Free To Play its not really a game that is lame since beta ended and it launches on the 20th Id call it "battlefield 3 meets starwars and there's a lot of pew pew in this game"

also I bet you went Terran Republic there lame anyway Wink

Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
racle

Post Reply with quote
Esseni wrote:
And you based its "Lame" on what exactly? being as its already brought a lot of interesting ideas into this mix and also the major factor is Free To Play its not really a game that is lame since beta ended and it launches on the 20th Id call it "battlefield 3 meets starwars and there's a lot of pew pew in this game"

also I bet you went Terran Republic there lame anyway Wink

Just didn't like the gameplay Razz But always someone will like that

Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
Dys
Officer

Post Reply with quote
First time you drop into the game it really does suck, you have crappy weapons, no upgrades and no clue where to go or what to do. My very first drop was directly into a firefight, I died about three seconds after landing, respawned, ran around a bit and died again.

The actual game takes place on the strategic level, getting people in the right places to capture and hold areas, but that's not something you can organise on the ground. Playing it solo tends to be a really random experience.

I've only spent a few hours with it so far, but if you approach it on its own terms it can be quite rewarding, you just have to take the time to learn how the hell everything works, which is annoying.

I doubt I'll get into it, I've never been fond of shooters, but I did manage to spend a while sitting on a hill miles from the fight, sniping people, which was briefly entertaining. If I can have fun with it, I expect anyone can.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
TyraNoah

Post Reply with quote
It is quite intriguing with a lot of deep insights. Appreciation for sharing Very Happy
Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Other games discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: