Psy monk apply

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Psy monk apply
Psy

Post Reply with quote
Hello, I would like to apply to join your guild if possible,
I'm old, and have a family, played wow to help son but really enjoyed it,
I quit wow 18mths 2 yrs ago as at that time I was in a full raid guild raiding 4-5 nights a week and it nearly cost me my mrs lol.
I had 6 lev 85, dorf ward,worg hunter, dranie shammy, elf Druid, human priest mmm what was other one?. Ohh yeah... Gnome Mage
I gave my account to son with all toons all maxed proff each toon had a proff so I was self sufficient.
He also got 130k gold.
I was with a guild called gods of war, they disbanded and I was with another raid guild with death of dan as gm .... Can't remember name at mo.
Anyway, pandaria came out mrs calm so I'm back, I left my boy with my account and resurrected his old one, I've rolled a panda dps and its at level 90 with 5432 gear score....dinged last night so heroics will boost that, at hit cap and building exp.
Looking for a social guild that I can raid with , a good mixer
Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Psy

Post Reply with quote
Toons name is fatguts have no prob following lead in raids and boosting the little guys np.
I rolled toon and was hit with about 20 guild inv an hour, crimson thunder where I am now was the first to ask and not just inv so I joined to level , as I am ranked 3rd in guild and toon is a week old and heroics are not started yet a need to move. Also. Nobody talks here. Log on and not even a response to hi lol.
You prob have bases covered but I have access to sons account and all proff if needed
Hope to here...
Online most nights so whisp if u want to

Thanks
Psy
Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Krisandra
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Thanks for your application, however we don't quite feel your profile fits our criteria.

For future reference if you decide to apply again, please take the time to apply properly by copying the Application form into a new thread and answering all of the questions as the other applicants have done.

Going to have to decline it, I'm afraid. But good luck finding a guild more suited to you.
Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
Psy

Post Reply with quote
Was in hope of a chat before decline, I saw the application and that required some linking I can't do on my phone right now, experienced raider but thanks for reading.
Cheers
Psy
Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:57 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: