ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Priest apply

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Priest apply
silvian

Post Priest apply Reply with quote
Personal

Tell us something about yourself making sure to mention at least your age and nationality.
I am 20 years old from Greece, named Tasos.

Character

i) Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Silvian/simple
ii) Race, Class, Spec: Night Elf Priest, currently shadow
iii) /Played time: 95+ days
iv) Please tell us about your character. We want to see that you know your chosen class through and through. Things you may want to consider (though by no means an exhaustive list): Why do you play your class? What’s your rotation? What do you feel this character brings to a group? What would you change for different encounters? Why have you geared/specced/gemmed/chosen those professions as you have? Why should we consider it instead of anything else?

Silvian was my first character and i think priests are a very important class in wow. I like healing, which is always necessary and being a part in my team's progress. I also like dps when in shadow spec, so during my playing time i change my specs once in a while.

WoW Experience

We are especially interested in the raids/bosses/achievements you did while they were still current. Try to be as detailed as you can. Please also feel free to list any high level PvP experience or anything else you feel may be relevant.

I havent raided in cataclysm. I had stopped wow and now i am just lvling up my chars for pandaria. Through my game history i raided mostly at 60s and 70s and about half citadel in Lich King. Back then i had applied to Dragons and you had accepted me but i didnt join because i stopped wow for a while. In pvp i had reached 1850+ in 3v3 at 70s.
With the new expansion i want to join a decent pve guild like Dragons, get to 90lvl and start raiding with you.

Dragons and You!

i) Please tell us your availibility. Our raiding times are posted in the Guild Rules and in order for your application to be considered you will have to ensure that you can fulfil the attendance requirements. It will not be a problem to attend 3 raids at least per week. I have a pretty flexible progam anyway.
ii) Why do you want to join Dragons? As i told you i am an old player of Quel' Thalas and i always admire your guild as one of the best of server. Thats why i wanted to join years ago and now i would like to be a member in the new expansion Smile
iii) What do you believe you would bring to Dragons? I am a friendly person who could easily join your team and be a part of it, in and out of raids. I can also follow advice and be a contributor of you.
iv) If applicable, please list any current members of Dragons you know and who would vouch for you: I talked with Anarki before i apply

I would like to add that i have a friend who can also join if i get accepted. He has a druid and a paladin.

Thanks
Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:18 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Krisandra
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Hey there.

Thank you for your interest. However, we just don't feel that your profile fits our criteria so we're going to have to decline this one.

Just a quick note, the questions on the application form aren't optional. If you decide to apply again in future, please make sure to answer all of them in as much detail as possible.

Best of luck in finding a suitable guild.
Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: