Dragons Guild Forum Index
ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Teon - combat rogue

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Teon - combat rogue
Teon

Post Teon - combat rogue Reply with quote
1.Do not worry, I'm a Russian player. My journey through the game world started back in 2005 on a server Warsong-Molten Core. Reid actively until 2009. Then the serious game is over, as soon as I got married. Next play only a pleasure. I returned to the server because of EU terrible inadequacy of Russian players in their native servers. Is adequate adult 25 years, but not very good at speaking and understanding English (which is against your rules.) But the purpose of getting your gilidyu yavlyaetsya not conquer raid dungeons, and nice and friendly staff. That's why I want to join you.

2.i) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Teon/simple
ii) Human combat rogue:
iii) little ):
iv)Always wanted to play a thief. Chosen profession for fun. Configured to enjoy the game. Progress is not interested.

3.Classic-all raid inst, except Naxx.
TBC-TK, SSC, Kara, Grull, Magi, slightly BT and Huj.
Wotlk-Naxx, Onyxia, slightly Ulduar, ICC.
Cata-only small
4. no
5. standard for fun
6. Vanilla and TBC - The Guns of Azeroth, 2008 - 2012 Покорители Нордсколла (Табула Раса).
7. account on Russian servers sold
8. The reason for filing in your guild - stability and reliability for many years. On the server, you have a lot of guilds with unknown origin and host indiscriminately. I would like to play in a good guild. And let the language barrier a bit frustrating but I think this is not a problem. Plenty of playing time. Thanks in advance for reading the application. Disclaimer - it does not matter, the positive response - great. Because for me to write applications - neboolshoy work, use a translator, so I apologize in advance. Regards to all the staff - Igor aka Teon.
Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:51 am View user's profile Send private message
Krisandra
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Hey there.

Sorry, but unfortunately we're going to have to decline your application. It's just not what we're looking for I'm afraid.

Best of luck finding a guild to suit you.

[23:28:02] [G] [90:Ignitra]: It's hard to shine when you're Kris's friend
Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:20 am View user's profile Send private message
Teon

Post Reply with quote
Ok, its not problem!
Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:47 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: