Dragons Guild Forum Index
ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Trickmoney - Restoration Shaman Application

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Trickmoney - Restoration Shaman Application
Trickmoney

Post Trickmoney - Restoration Shaman Application Reply with quote
1. Hello my name is Dan Madden, I've recently turned 18 my nationality is English , I live in a town called Skelmersdale which is near Liverpool in the north west of England. I'm into hobbies such as Skateboarding Basketball etc; I'm quite the fan on all music genre such as Metal - House - Reggae
Laughing
2. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Trickmoney/simple - This has not been updated yet.
Draenei, Shaman , Main Specialization is Restoration , Off - Specialization is Elemental
Whole time played ; 97 days , 14 hours , 23 minutes - Played this level ; 15 days , 9 hours , 13 minutes
I chose a shaman because I never knew what they are like considering in TBC that was when Shamans were introduced to the Alliance but since I got him to 80 in WotLK I liked it and roled healer and healed through raids and dungeons like ICC 10, EoE.
My rotation for single target healing consists of using Earth Shield and Riptide ( every 12 secs ) If tank goes down quick I'll use natures swiftness for instant Greater Healing Wave + Unleashed Elements and start using Healing Wave like I do often
For AoE healing like in 25 mans- I use Healing Rain on Ranged and us Riptide on a melee dps or tank and use Chain Heal which is increased by 25% if used on the target who has Riptide buffed on him and I'd use that method but keep using Chain Heal.
For red gems I use 40 intellect depending on it's Item Level if 397-410 I use 50 intellect , For Orange Gems I use 20Intellect and 20Haste due to the fact Haste = Quicker Heals, For Blue gems I use 20intellect and 20 spirit as it increases my mana regen as well as mana pool.
3. For my WoW experience I have been playing since the 2nd day of release of Vanilla when my dad brought me the game as a present for my 11th birthday so since then I have been watching my dad when he played do raids and I followed him in Zul Gurub as DPS on Turaylon as Horde in the guild called LEAUGE OF EVILMEN which was pretty popular in '06 / '07 since then I moved to QT with my brother and we both created Draenei Shamans on the Release of TBC and since then I've progessed in raids such as Eye of Eternity 1/1 , Naxx 13/13 , TotC 5/5 normal and 2/5 heroic , ICC I did 12/12 normal and 6/12 heroic in WotLK after WotLK I did the first 3 raids in Cata
BWD , BoT and Tot4W getting the title Defender of a Shattered World I got 5/7 in FL normal as I was more intrested in PVP then but now I'm 8/8 normal and 3/8 heroic experienced.
4. I ain't that much of a fan at Key Bindings but when I do I only use it for certain things like Spirit Link , Mana Tide , Heroism etc; The current computer / Laptop I'm using is the Acer Aspire 6920 which has NVDIA 1GB graphics , Intel Dual Core processor and it's great for raids and doing my college work on. I use only a few addons for raids such as DBM , Recount and Bigwigs.
5. MY current guild is Intensity I'm currently there as a social because my IRL friend is there and he wanted me there but now he has quit WoW ... but I'm still there. My previous is guilds is Destroyers I left because it wasn't my place and I wanted to raid but if it was raids it would be like Retro raids such as Molten Core for example. My other guild was Royal Kings I left there due to the fact I wasn't raiding at all and it was very rare I was unless it was PUGS.
6. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Dibbleh/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Dorito/simple
7. I can be available at all times to be quite honest whenever you need me I'll be there basically.
I want to join Dragons as I want to be part of something good , something great like Dragons is really and I can bring a great atmosphere to the guild and raids even when we are doing something bad in raids I can always cheer people up Laughing

People I know in Dragons I've seen on the trade channel but I've raided with Thazzy and others in Pugs

Basically this App is made for my Resto Shaman GL and I hope to be raiding you guys soon

Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:50 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Calairiel
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Hey Dan,

Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately your profile doesn't fit the one(s) we're looking for, hence we have to decline your application.

Good luck finding a suitable guild.

Kind regards,

The Dragons Officer Team.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
Trickmoney

Post Reply with quote
Thanks mate and good luck in the future.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:57 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: