Dragons Guild Forum Index
ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
ZulGurub daily farm

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » WoW Discussions View previous topic
View next topic
ZulGurub daily farm
Skunkwalker

Post ZulGurub daily farm Reply with quote
Hai slackers,

I would like to get stable partner(s) for ZG mount farm. Preferably 2 man, tho if someone wanna just come help and pass on mount i have nothing against Smile

Setup:

Raptor:
mage + Tank*
Blood DK + dps**
Hunter + tank/healer

* The dude used Prot pala with throwing WoG when i cauterized, to save a spirit, prolly doable with BDK with 4 set (vampiric + heal up) aswell or shifting druid with some hots on me
** On the kill there was a hunter with me, altho i think mostly any DPS who can survive for 5 sec is fine...all his chars were rather badly geared (378 or less)

Panther:
Mage + Blood DK (my theory, havent killed it yet...could turn out as lack of heals no way to 2man with mage yet)
Blood DK + healer/ dps with solid off healing <--done it with healer who did low to none dps, easy mode
Hunter + healer <--hunters can solo this boss, but i lack will to learn proper rotation and get all the addons :p

From this it looks like i would idealy want a well geared:
Blood DK run 1 with mage
Shammy, Priest or Druid (dps on Raptor / (off)healer on Panther) run 2 with DK
Any healer run 3 with Hunter (dps os on raptor maybe)

If you would be interrested just poke me ingame. If you would alrdy have 1 of the mounts even better :p...I am up for this daily!

PS: there are few minibosses which take roughly 45 sec to kill, each rewarding you with 100g loot on average (fish from gub, food from Chef, crystal from the void thing and 2 bags with Ore/gems from giants)
Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
Calairiel
Officer

Post Reply with quote
I would be up for this, i have the raptor, so no worries about that, interested in the panther though. (but can be bribed Wink)

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
Skunkwalker

Post Reply with quote
i like ppl who can be bribed Smile
Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » WoW Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: