Meeras the Holy Paladin

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Meeras the Holy Paladin
Meeras

Post Meeras the Holy Paladin Reply with quote
Name: Meeras
Class: Paladin
Spec: Main spec is Holy at the moment but i started playing as dps during wotlk. After Cataclysm came i decided that healing is more intresting and challenging then the role of the dps.

Previous/Current guilds: Archimonde Starters, Taikaolennot and Unending(current)

WoW Experience: Started playing during the end wotlk and back then didnt do that much raiding( some runs with the pugs ). After i joined in Archimonde Starters we manage to get 7/11 ICC if i remember it right. When Cataclysm came the Archimonde Starters started to die slowly when our guild leader just dissapeared so we never manage to do BwD or BoT raid's. So after a while i decided to join into Taikaolennot were we manage to get some boss kills from BwD and BoT, 7/8 Fireland normal and 7/8 DS. For a while things went well there but after we started losing good players on our raid team we didnt get much of the progress so i decided to switch into another guild.
Current status from DS is 8/8 on normal and 3/8 on heroic.

Equipment: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Meeras/advanced
Ilevel for holy gear is 398, still have couple gear with ilevel 378 (bad luck on loots) so those are lowering the ilevel a bit. As retribution, ilevel is 398 aswell so i can put some pretty decent dps if needed.

Reason: I really love the people in Uneding but after our couple players got a bit inactive we haven't manage to get any progress on DS heroic's(not even tries) wich is a bit frustrating since i know i can manage to more. So you can say that i count myself as a bit hardcore person atm Razz
So becose of that i'm looking more stable guild with a progress and a will to raid end content

Contacts in guild: Only know Racle, old member from Taikaolennot
Casual/Hardcore: Definitely hardcore, not missing raids that often
Played: 94 days, 8 hours, 8 mins

Thanks for reading this far and i hope you guys have a good summer!
Sun May 27, 2012 8:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
racle

Post Reply with quote
Too bad I'm not officer, otherwise it would be automatic /invite Razz
Mon May 28, 2012 2:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
Anarki
Guild Master

Post Reply with quote
Hey, whisper an officer in game for an invite please.

Mon May 28, 2012 2:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
Meeras

Post Reply with quote
Anarki wrote:
Hey, whisper an officer in game for an invite please.

Hey, and thanks for quick answer. Going to have a little chat with leader here before i leave so i will contact you guys as soon as i'm ready
Mon May 28, 2012 9:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: