Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Ârya's application
Arya

Post Ârya's application Reply with quote
Name: Ârya
Class: Druid
Specc: Bear/Tree
My characters are currently split over The Jester Race and Tranquility, i have good friends of both of those guilds.
Experiences... starting in icc 10man where i cleared 11/12 heroic with The Jester Race, I've been raidleading for TJR, during Defender of a Shattered World, and big parts of Firelands until university forced me into a break. Only did 2heroic bosses BWD and some scattered hardmodes in Firelands. (Ended up doing all of them after the nerf >.<)
Equipment isnt great, 382 in both speccs for the druid, but it can be worked on rather fast depending on which specc i will focus.
As for the reason why i want to join Dragons.... i wanna raid with a group that isnt content with mediocre raiding, and i think thats what you guys do Smile
When i tank or heal, i have the genuine belief that if i dont become that little better every raid, im doing it wrong, and i try to motivate other to do the same, which i think is the main reason why most raids tend to enjoy my presence, so ive been told.
I do often find myself chatting with Krisandra around 4am, which is an awesome time to have a seat in the dwarven inn like a sir.
As far as attendance goes, i can raid whenever i want to do so.
Playtime is about equally scattered around characters, 160days in total.

Small note to conclude this, i have multiple classes/speccs available if you happen to REALLY need something specific: Holy Paladin, Blood/Frost Deathknight, Holy/Disc Priest, +the Druid mentioned above.
The Druid is by far the Character ive been enjoying most during my wow time, hence the Application under that name.
Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
SkodLife

Post Reply with quote
Currently, you're in your healing-gear, so I'm gonna ask outright:

What is your main spec?
And if Feral, gear for your main spec?

Making my signature bigger than my posts whenever I can.
Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:25 am View user's profile Send private message
Arya

Post Reply with quote
My main specc is resto, but im very comfortable as Tank too.
gear is currently 382 in both speccs, but i can push that by quite a bit for one specc through boots and 3000 Valor points that have yet to be spent.
Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
Calairiel
Officer

Post Reply with quote
We can offer you a trial in our guild.

Whisper me or any other officer online ingame, to get an invite.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
Arya

Post Reply with quote
I am very happy to hear that Smile
However, 2 things just got in the way of me wanting to play WoW, one of them being a family emergency which forced me to take an ultra expensive last minute flight ticket to my hometown, and apparently i will be forced into a hospital for an operation too.

I will be back on the 12th of April however, and would gladly start the trial from then, given that i would still be able to join you at that point. Posting this from some random internet café, i hope it actually gets through.

I will be checking this post at some point during the next week, until then i hope youre having an excellent time.
Apologies for my sudden absence,
Philipp aka Ârya
Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:57 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: