Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Mage applying
matte123

Post Mage applying Reply with quote
Name: Meganfrost
Class: Mage
Spec: 33/5/3 (Arcane)

Previous/Current guilds: Im currently guildless and since this is an alt and my new main this char has no history of guilds. But on my main I have been in Dementia for quite some time! I also have guild PvE experience from back when BT, Sunwell and IC was the "hot" raids!

WoW experience: As mentioned above I got lots of experience from old raids and also new once (Firelands). I have done tons of BT, Sunwell, IC and firelands raids! Iv also got lots of pvp expereince (not thats what ur looking for but its still apart of my wow experience Smile )

Equipment: I currently have 385 IL with 2 pvp items (1 trinket and 1 waist). The reason for this is I got a waist from LFR but as it turned it the looting system got bugged and an admin removed it after i disenchanted my old one so I havnt found a new one Sad And a good trinket is quite raid to find and then also win! I have bought both the new Valor boots and wrists for gold so Iv got points to buy other valor items for Smile

Reason: The reason is easy, Im looking for a good and serious guild in which I can be a part of and do hard raids with!

Contact in guild: I dont have any contacts in the guild :/

Casual/Hardcore: Im above a casual player, I can most weeks raid atleast 4 days a week!

Played: Played on this char is 10 days, but my total wow playtime is over 150 days!
Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
Krisandra
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Meganfrost/advanced

Ohayou Gozaimasu. Just a few things I'm concerned about.

The main thing is that you've applied to a PvE guild whilst wearing a full set of PvP gear. We are unable to then make judgements on your gear considering all we can see is PvP gear. Could you amend this?

Secondly, going by your pvp gear, your weapon appears unenchanted. If this is a money issue, then I'm having worries about how enchanted your pve gear might be.

Thirdly, may you post the link to your character which you've got said PvE experience on? As right now the only kind of experience your mage has is a few Baradin Hold kills, a full clear of the raidfinder and 2 Morchok kills on normal mode.

With that, I'd like to enquire about a couple of things concerning your talent build. With Torment the Weak working with all slow effects (This includes attack speed increases), what made you spec 1 point into Nether Vortex? You might be wiser to replace that point in Nether Vortex into 2/2 Improved Arcane Explosion as Nether Vortex is a redundant talent in raids.

For the frost spec, because (I hope) it's a PvP spec, I won't go into it. However, there are a couple of talents which could be ammended to improve performance.

I think that's it for now, so best of luck with your application.

[23:28:02] [G] [90:Ignitra]: It's hard to shine when you're Kris's friend
Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
matte123

Post Reply with quote
Iv got as I said full PvE apart from 2 items, the armory must have been from when i PvPed. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Meganfrost/simple that should be correct!

Money isnt a problem(got 85k), as i wrote i bought both the new Valor boots + wrists for gold Smile so all my gear is gemed and enchanted with the best enchants/gems (not epic gems though Razz )

Iv got another alt on this server: Zpux but else from that my main on who iv spent many many hours on is Maju on Ravencrest. And the char I did all old raids on is Zpux on burning blade.

Hope that answers all your questions and i appreciate the quick answer!

Feel free to write to me ingame!
Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
matte123

Post Reply with quote
how come i havnt gotten a answer yet? :S
Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
Skeffridge

Post Reply with quote
I don't think anyone gets an answer within the time your app has been posted. Apart from me, because I'm freakin' awesome. So sit tight and I'm sure an officer will get back to you soon enough.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:05 am View user's profile Send private message
Relisys

Post Reply with quote
did you even make an apply nab?

Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
Anarki
Guild Master

Post Reply with quote
hey, thx for ur apply, sorry for the waiting, will have to decline tho, good luck in finding a guild.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: