Ciondyn - Arcane Mage

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Ciondyn - Arcane Mage
Ciondyn

Post Ciondyn - Arcane Mage Reply with quote
Name: Rick Clark.

Class: Mage.

Spec: Arcane ( 33/5/3 PvE ) Arcane/frost ( PvP spec, but you are most probably not intrested in my pvp spec) but i'm more than happy to respec
if required.

Previous/Current guilds: Fusion (QT horde guild.)

WoW Experience: I firstly started playing the game in wotlk and made it through the whole of ToC and ICC, i played a protection paladin and began playing my mage nearer to the end of ICC and managed to cmplete the content in ICC before Cataclysm, and in Cataclysm my guild got 6/13 hc in teir 11 content but i wasnt there for the actual kill of magmaw and omnitrom ( but came really close) and now in firelands we down shannox today and came close to killing beth'tilac, i'm sure that we will have that next raid.

Equipment: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Ciondyn/simple

Reason: I want to join <Dragons> and leave <Fusion> because things where happening in the guild that i wasnt too happy with and i'd just like to join a guild that is serious with raiding with a solid progression like this guild and just have a new start on alliance and i could hopefully help member's out and be a good new edition to the guild, make new friends, experience firelands and future raaids and have fun along the way:) .

Contacts in guild: None.

Casual/Hardcore: i'm serious about raiding but i wouldnt exactly describe myself as hardcore but not casual.

Played: /played My Mage's /played overall is 92 days 16 hours 9 minures and 17 seconds.

I'd also like to add my proffessions : Enchanting ( 525) Tailoring (525) Archeology ( 525) First aid (525).
Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:28 am View user's profile Send private message
Anarki
Guild Master

Post Reply with quote
u can get a trial, /w officer for invite.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: