Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Icelezmage, Fire Mage 3/35/3.
icelezmage

Post Icelezmage, Fire Mage 3/35/3. Reply with quote
Name: Daniel

Class:Human Mage

Spec: Fire 3/35/3

Previous/Current guilds: i have just join souls of mischief for fun havent been 85 so long with this character but i got 2mains on another server and i realy think its time to join seriusly raiding guild with this 1.

WoW Experience: i have played seen 2004 mars but havent done any raid with this 1 only done with my other mage and my warrior cleard the mostly on my other mage seen vanila.

Equipment: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/icelezmage/simple

i got pretty good pve gear and i got pretty nice pvp gear to i think i got like 351-353 in pve and i got like 356 with pvp

Prime glyphs:
Fireball increases the critical strike chance of your fireball spell by 5%
Pyroblast increases the critical strike chance of your pyroblast spell by 5%.
Molten armor your molten armor grants and additional 2% spell critical strike chance.

Major glyphs:
Blast wave increases the duration of blast wave´s slowing effect by 1 sec.
Mana shield reduces the cooldown of your mana shield by 2 sec
Evocation your avocation ability also causes you to regain 40% of your health over duration.

Minor glyphs:
Mirror image your mirror images cast arcane blast or fireball instead of frostbolt depending on your primary talent tree.
Slow fall your slow fall spell no longer requires a reagent.
conjuring reduces the mana cost of your conjuring spell by 50%.

Reason: dragon seems to be nice raiding guild and nicely peoples and peoples that know there classes and i have seen them in wotlk and have heard that dragons is a good guild.

Contacts in guild: hmm i dont think i know any 1 in the guild.

Casual/Hardcore: i think i will say hardcore im online every day and dont got any problems with parrent or school or something like that.

Played: /played: only got 69days and 22h and 36min on this char but got much more on my main.

Do you keep up to date with all the theory crafting for world of warcraft and your class? If so, which websites do you use to help you gain this information?
elitjerks.
youtube.
tankspot.
and read on sites.

What do you bring to a raid/see your purpose to be in a raid?
i will have flask and food and be online 30min before raid and be on vent becuse i like to talk Smile

Nationality?

im born in sweden in vaxjo started play wow when my brother started did share account with him til i bought my own account and then i sended over my other mage from hes account its why i got 2 mages Smile
Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:54 am View user's profile Send private message
icelezmage

Post Reply with quote
forgot to say that i got high exp in cata got 12/12 on 25man on my other mage and have done halfus hc http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/tyi/simple so i know my class realy good i have play mage seen vanila. and i got an warrior to i can link have only done 5/12 in cata with that 1.
Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:56 am View user's profile Send private message
Generation
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Hey,
Thanks for your apply, will give answer soon.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:11 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Anarki
Guild Master

Post Reply with quote
so, if u have 2 mages etc... why didnt u apply with ur best geared mage? to get a better chance on getting accepted?

Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
icelezmage

Post Reply with quote
becuse my mage is on twisting nether and this 1 on quel thalas i got 1mage on twisting nether and warrior, this mage on quel thalas. its why i dident apply with that mage.
Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
Anarki
Guild Master

Post Reply with quote
hey, sorry for the wait, but have to decline this, bit undergeared for hc modes. sorry and goodluck.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: