Morween-Unholy Death Knight
morween

Post Morween-Unholy Death Knight Reply with quote
Name: David Manta
Class: Death Knight
Spec: Unholy (7/2/32)

Previous/Current guilds:
Infinity-reason for leaving: the simple fact is that they never raid
Solarium-current guild:these guys are preety good but they have a fix raiding group ,only if one member doesnt come they are willing to take another raider 
I was in a couple more guilds on Stormrage(another server) the only one thats worth a mentioning is Beacon,really nice guild. I didnt want to leave it but the guild disbanded after our raid leader left.If you want to ask me reasons for the RL leaving? I dont know.But the concequences were big because of this happening.

WoW Experience: I have wow exp back from Vanilla played on my hunter,after we killed ragnaros i took a break for a couple of years ,up until Wotlk was launched.When that happened , i really got into the Dk lore and played on my Dk since then.
Wotlk exp: -raided naxx,obsidian sanctum,ToC 10/25
              -ICC 25 normal(cleared with Beacon)
              -ICC 25 HC (9\12 missing Sindragosa, LK and Lady Death Wisper also progressed with Beacon)
I do want to point out that all progress in wotlk raiding was done when it was still hard not zerging it at lvl 85

Equipment: http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/quelthalas/Morween/
(if im in tank gear , sorry about that will log out in dps gear asap) EDIT*:done 1/6 in BWD with a pug and i got a new weapon.

Reason: I heard you guys have a nice raiding atmosphere , a good progress in cata raids.For me its not just only about the epix Smile .I honestly think your guild suits my playstyle.

Contacts in guild: I know Sunitha , actually he's the reason why i moved to this server.

Casual/Hardcore:This really varies from time to time. , if i have exams im casual, if i dont , i can attend all of your raids.So if you can consider me as back-up when the exams come that would be appreciated.

Played: 60 days on my Dk
56 days on my hunter
Other things: I have vent , team speak , mumble or any program that you guys comunicate on.I have the required addons for raiding.
Thank you for your time 
Looking forward in hearing from you.

Last edited by morween on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:41 am View user's profile Send private message
Generation
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Hey,
Thanks for your apply, will give answer soon.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:31 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
morween

Post Reply with quote
ohh forgot to tell you guys that ,i have a good internet connection and wont get any dc'es in raid.
Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
morween

Post Reply with quote
Update: 1/4 in Bot did Halfus last night
Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:04 am View user's profile Send private message
Anarki
Guild Master

Post Reply with quote
sorry for the long wait, will have to decline, we;'r looking for some more experience and gear. gl.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
morween

Post Reply with quote
Id like my app reconsidered if possible , i got more gear and im only missing Chogall Al Akir Chimaeron.Got an 2% wipe on Ascendant Council.

Regards ,
Morween
Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:44 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: