Ringrostig - Restoration/Enhancement shaman

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Ringrostig - Restoration/Enhancement shaman
Ringrostig

Post Ringrostig - Restoration/Enhancement shaman Reply with quote
Name: David Sjöberg

Class: Shaman

Spec: Restoration and enhancement, been starting to collect some gear for elemental too

Previous/Current guilds:

Vice - Me and some friends got tired of raiding 25man so we left to form a 10man guild

Wicked Sensitive Crew - Our 10man guild, it lasted about 1-2 month then the summer came and we lost player due to it so I took a summer break.

Vrije Radicalen - A couple of WSC members joined this guild after the summer so I joined this guild, it was also an 10man guild, but we lost players that wanted to go 25man so it disbanded.
Illuminati - Joined them with some VR members then they merged with Quantum to form Horizon while I was in Thailand.

Horizon - I joined Horizon when I got back home from Thailand, I finally got my LK25 kill and we did some hardmodes, but then summer came and people started slacking so we didn't have enough players for raid so I left because I wanted to raid.

WoW Experience:
I never raided pre-WotLK

In WotLK I have cleared OS 10/25 (OS3D), Ulduar10 I killed all but Algalon, I never raided Ulduar25, in ToC I did 10/25 normal, I cleared 10man HC but never killed Anub in 25man HC, ICC I cleared both 10 and 25man and did some hardmodes on 10 and 25man.

Equipment:

Restoration is all ICC 10/25 gear
Enhancement is some ICC 10/25 gear and I got a few 245 items
Elemental I have some of my restoration gear for, but I only got Ulduar and Naxx trinkets

Reason:

I want to join a guild a guild to raid with and have a fun time and make new friends, I miss good raids because I have only got pugs since I left Horizon and rarley got further then the 4 first bosses. :/

Contacts in guild:

Julgran, Qatara

Casual/Hardcore:

Hardcore

Played: /played

Total time played: 108 days, 19 hours, 55 minutes, 47 seconds
Time played this level: 86 days, 20 hours, 12 minutes, 1 second

Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
Qatara

Post Reply with quote
This guy is really cool and skilled. Smile
And Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&cn=Ringrostig
Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
Noiros

Post Reply with quote
Hey Ring, best of luck with the app. Always nice to see familiar people. Smile

Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:03 am View user's profile Send private message
xildurin
Officer

Post Reply with quote
how was your time in Illu and Horizon cause i believe Dragons is an entire different guild with attitude and motivation. if your looking for something like that i wouldnt reccomment us

Xildurin
Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
Ringrostig

Post Reply with quote
Nah I want away from it, sure I met cool people but we had Sallazarr as leader and that says everything I'm afraid. The only reason I stayed was to play with the friends I made there, but I had a hard time to stand him, he never cared for anything but his officers, so the attitude was like him and his officers vs the rest, if an officer cant come we cancel the raid, we have no chance anyway...and I really hope Dragons is not like that, but I doubt it.
Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
Julgran

Post Reply with quote
Aaah the memories.
Woulden't be suprised if most of the guild felt like that...except for the officers Smile
Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
Dys
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Starting to get the feeling Sal's the best recruiting tool we've ever had...

Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
Anarki
Guild Master

Post Reply with quote
Hey, sorry for waiting, we are pretty ok with healers most of the time, so if we would be able to give u a trial, would mean we could use u most of the time as enhancement.

Could u give some more info on ur enhancement xp? also perhaps logoff in that gear set or /w me in game? Smile

Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
Ringrostig

Post Reply with quote
I don't mind being a dps.

Well I haven't raided enhance as much as I did as healer but in Illuminati we didn't have any MS enhancement shammy so I was dpsing when we had to much healers/lacked dps, so I guess I've been dpsing most bosses in ICC 10/25 normal, but I have never been dpsing on Dreamwalker, only been healer on that fight Wink

I've been trying to get that nice leather chest so I can use other gems then the expertise ones but it just never drops for me, and I havent been lucky with neck and boots drop that is why they are only ilevel 245.

My armory is now updated with my enhancement gear and specc.
Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: