ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Noiros - Marksmanship Hunter

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Noiros - Marksmanship Hunter
Noiros

Post Noiros - Marksmanship Hunter Reply with quote
Hi,

Let me start with a quick introduction. I'm Noiros, a night elf hunter. I'm twenty years old, male and from The Netherlands. I'm currently in Horizon, but as you may have heard we've had a lot of problems getting 25 man raids together lately. The merge between Quantum and Illuminati (I myself came from the latter) proved successful at the start, we got Lich King down and several hard modes, but recently summer slack kicked in and I'm sure the World Cup isn't helping either.

Yesterday however a big decision has been made; Horizon's a social guild until Cataclysm. Some people have gone Horde, some are hardly online anymore. I myself don't feel like going Horde, but I intend to keep raiding as I enjoy it too much, so it's time to look for another guild. I've heard <Dragons> is one of the few top end guilds not affected by summer slack, so I've decided to take my chances with this application even though I don't know many people here. I approached Angryarse before I started typing this, so I'm aware you're rather full on hunters, but I feel I do bring enough to the table for you to at least consider my application.

To the point. I'm a fairly recent player to the game. I started playing about a year and a half ago, which I think was just before patch 3.1 came out. Having played my fair share of games before I got into WoW I picked the game up fairly quickly. At 80 I ended up in a guild with a real life mate of mine, after pugging a few raids together we decided we'd turn <Knights of Honor> into a small raiding guild and we started recruiting. The guild was fairly casual but we did get round to Uld10 12/14, ToC10 5/5, ToGC10 4/5 and ICC10 6/12. Towards to end we had several off the better players move on to further progressed guilds and the mate who was running the guild with me wanted to quit playing, or at least play a lot less. KoH was disbanded and I applied to <Illuminati> shortly after as I wanted to take a more hardcore approach to raiding.

There I did ICC25 11/12, some ICC10 hardmodes and it was not much later that <Illuminati> merged with <Quantum> into <Horizon>. We got down Lich King 25 on our second night and have gotten as far as 8/12 HMs since. I've attended every single raid since the start of <Horizon> and only share the same amount of EP with two other members, just to indicate that I'm a reliable player.

I know my class (and most others - still fairly unfamiliar with priests) well and enjoy min-maxing my character to the fullest (although I refuse to use pet food, the spreadsheets show a mere six additional DPS). I do enjoy being high on the meters, although I'm happy to give that place up for any supportive role (take Lich King where I used to handle the enrages on the Shambling Horrors, shoot down the Frost Orbs, misdirect the Raging Spirits and place Frost Traps for the Valkyrs). I should note that I'm dreadful at the Kinetic Bombs on Council. I usually still ended up getting the task done, but there's a lot of room for improvement there for me to say the least. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I feel I'm aware of both my strengths and my weaknesses and I'm willing to work to improve myself.

I have a total of 141 days played of which 42 days are played on my hunter and 63 on my shaman, which used to be my old main back in <Knights of Honor>. I can play most evenings, though not all Fridays and Saturdays (I try to have a social life as well). I also have a decent headset so I'll be able to listen and talk when needed on Ventrillo.

Thanks for your time,

Noiros

Last edited by Noiros on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
Aduial

Post Reply with quote
Nice application, gl Smile

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
Anarki
Guild Master

Post Reply with quote
nice apply, we give u an answer soon.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
xildurin
Officer

Post Reply with quote
very nice apply m8, Good luck already and we'll decide soon with officers

Xildurin
Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
bielan
Officer

Post Reply with quote
we dont raid fridays and saturdays so is fine. Good luck, good hunters are always nice to have around.

even though most of them suck

Hunter
Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
noul
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Nice apply, nice gear, but we got some hunters atm, we need to discuss ths...

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
Tik
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Whisper any officer for invite.
Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: