Dragons Guild Forum Index
ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
MMO-Champion /slap by Blizz

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » WoW Discussions View previous topic
View next topic
MMO-Champion /slap by Blizz
Pa

Post MMO-Champion /slap by Blizz Reply with quote
"Cataclysm content removed from the site
Blizzard asked us to remove all the content from the Cataclysm Alpha on the site. I don't have any reason or project to be an internet superhero because none of the underwear I have look nice over my pants and I'm in the process of removing all the content from the site.

Obviously, it also means that a few rules changed for you, my wonderful users:

* You cannot post anything from the Cataclysm Alpha on the forums. You can only discuss what was already posted on official sites/blue posts.
* Any screenshot from the Alpha will be removed and will earn you a 1 week ban. We will start enforcing this rule tomorrow to make sure you had time to read this post.
* I will track down anyone mentioning an emulated server/sandbox on my forums, find where he lives, and steal all his left shoes. You will also be banned permanently for that.
* No Blizzard-hate posts either, I support their decisions even when they aren't the nicest thing for me.
* Obviously, bans aren't retroactive and you won't get banned if you posted about something 3 days ago. It will just be deleted"

Angry Blizz...
Thu May 13, 2010 5:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » WoW Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: