Dragons Guild Forum Index
ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
10ppl raids for Non Raider members

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » WoW Discussions View previous topic
View next topic
10ppl raids for Non Raider members
Malestorm

Post 10ppl raids for Non Raider members Reply with quote
Hello there!

I was just wandering these days if there is any posibility for non-raider hardcore players to join 10ppl raids as Ulduar/ToC . Because of what Ive seen, there are some ppl and their are somehow well equiped. Also with a little help from more experienced members they also can get better gear.
I'm just wandering this because when i left Dragons and WoW almost two years ago , this guild was helping others ( guildless ppl or form guilds that didnt do raids were taken to MC or ZulGurub to see how raiding is ) and mostly guild members. And i think it would be nice to get that spirit back thou some old friends have quit WoW.
For some old members from the first days of this guild Im Moonfang the drood. Got greens on my first raid to MC , get the whole raid killed by aggroing some mobs . Very Happy

Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Crud
Officer

Post Reply with quote
there 2 type of 10mans running right now there the alts and fun and the achiv for drake thats the ones u seen with well geard ppl alt ones are on weekends mostly
Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
Anarki
Guild Master

Post Reply with quote
i think there are at least going like 3 toc 10man runs a week, sometimes 4+some pugs etc.

they arent sheduled rly, but if ur online alot, ur chances are big to end up in one rly.

the green gear and getting the raid killed part wont help getting in one of them tho Wink Smile

Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
Malestorm

Post Reply with quote
Well i was referring to the fact that there are some ppl that can join these raids not only me. That's why I asked if some ppl with good gear can help.
The part "but if ur online alot, ur chances are big to end up in one rly" was exactly the opposite for me Smile . Because one time when the group needed an extra person and I said that I could come I didn't even got an answer and believe me its more frustrating than being said "NO".
These days I ll talk with some friendly/casual ppl that play with decent equipement and try to form a group. I hope I ll succede.
The part with green gear/raid kill was in the early days in MC. I had greens and u had epic pvp gear mate Very Happy. And you were specced feral Razz Still remember raid being stopped and enchanters doing their job adding fire ress to green stuff. And Morph was lvl 59 when he joined first time MC. I miss those times mate ...

Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:42 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Tik
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Was easier back in the days, at 40 man raids. Now going in hardmode in 9 is pretty bad.
Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:17 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Malestorm

Post Reply with quote
Sorry , I think you people misunderstood what i said. I don't have " greens" and i was not asking to go to hard mode 10 people raids.

My point was exactly : can anyone help non raider players (hardcore players with good gear) to go to 10 people normal raids as : Trial of The Crusader , Ulduar , VoA or OS ?

As I've seen in the last week there's no chance. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:20 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Bim

Post Reply with quote
I will help you Malestorm, because i dont care achievements, drake etc. I can come heal with bimshaman or tank/dps bimdruid, already said ingame. see you ingame.
Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » WoW Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: