Dragons Guild Forum Index
ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Rumors about Diablo 3!!

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Other games discussions View previous topic
View next topic
Rumors about Diablo 3!!
Kahdagh

Post Rumors about Diablo 3!! Reply with quote
The rumor machine is working@100% Alot of people seem to think Diablo 3 is going
to be announced this weekend in Paris. And looking at the splash image before you enter the
wow site wuich gives some nice hints. I hope the rumors are true. If so wow is going on freeze on the launch day off diablo 3!

Diablo 3 > WoW !!

Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:20 am View user's profile Send private message
avasile

Post Reply with quote
Diablo 3 FTW !!!!
agree, Diablo >> WoW Smile
A.
Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:42 am View user's profile Send private message
elkril

Post Reply with quote
http://eu.blizzard.com/diablo3/ ..i can't wait Very Happy

Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:56 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Generation
Officer

Post Reply with quote
elkril wrote:
http://eu.blizzard.com/diablo3/ ..i can't wait Very Happy

Me neither, just watched both videos there.. i got chills at the end of the gameplay one Smile

Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:29 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Anoran
Officer

Post Reply with quote
OMFG I love this game !
Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
avasile

Post Reply with quote
Jeez, a cinematic AND a gameplay video SmileSmile
looks so nice and they chose the barbarian the first char to show the skilss and stuff, that is indeed a vvv nice looking game + interacting with the enviroment for different solving of a battle that is really nice, now, if Bliz will give alternative endings they will manage to let out a game that will beat WOW Smile
Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
Anarki
Guild Master

Post Reply with quote
avasile wrote:
looks so nice and they chose the barbarian the first char to show the skilss and stuff, that is indeed a vvv nice looking game + interacting with the enviroment for different solving of a battle that is really nice, now, if Bliz will give alternative endings they will manage to let out a game that will beat WOW Smile

I never rly did play Diablo 2. But I know there where things u could compare with instances. 5mans i guess. But where there raids u could compare to wow?

Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
avasile

Post Reply with quote
I have no idea if you can raid in Diablo2, but I am sure they will have it in Diablo3.
Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
Kahdagh

Post Reply with quote
Anarki wrote:
avasile wrote:

I never rly did play Diablo 2. But I know there where things u could compare with instances. 5mans i guess. But where there raids u could compare to wow?

WoW and diablo are totally different games except for the loot/fantasy part. In Diablo 2 you can play single player and defeat bosses on your own, in the multiplayer modus you can make your own server our join someone. When you make your own 4 people can join you. But there are no instances in diablo 2. Apart from that diablo 2 is a real hack and slash, wich I love Razz

Ow and btw anarki was to scared to play diablo 2 Razz, the yeti like monsters *act 1* scared the shit out of him xD

Soz mate couldn`t resist Wink

And ava I hope there will be no raids and instances at all Smile Just the same as in diablo 2, making your own server wich contains the whole gameworld and let some good friends join wich ofcourse have the password Smile No fuckups and alot more fun imho

Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
Dys
Officer

Post Reply with quote
Looks fantastic. It's more of a single player / small group game than an mmo and it looks like it sticks to its roots in 3. You should play 2 anarki, and 1 if you can get it. Both are absolute classics, is one of the few things where the sequel is arguably even better than the original. Though they should never have removed Flame Wave. I loved that spell so much.

Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
elkril

Post Reply with quote
Yes indeed,this game looks fantastic and the environment stuff its a good ideea..to bring something new to Diablo.i`m curious about the new character classes except the Witch Doctor..who in my oppionion is a combo between Druid and Necromancer.. Very Happy

Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
elkril

Post Reply with quote
Well..now i`m installing Diablo 2...i just wanna slay some monsters...a lot of montsters Very Happy

Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Kahdagh

Post Reply with quote
Installed d2 yesterday also ><

Had to play....couldnt resist!

Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:53 am View user's profile Send private message
avasile

Post Reply with quote
hehe, d2 is the only game that didn't leave my HDD Smile
unf, I had no time lately to do some massacres around Sad
Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:24 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Other games discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: