Application

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Application
Lymon

Post Application Reply with quote
Name: Lymon

Class: Rogue

Spec: Seal Fate 30/8/13 (But willing to respec)

Professions: Leatherworking 300 (All of the Timbermaw hold recipies and Most of the ZG recipies), First Aid 300

Previous/Current guilds: Just migrated here from Bloodhoof, I was in an end game raiding guild called Brotherhood.

WoW Experience: Attuned for all major instances appart from Nax, I have currently killed all bosses in MC, all bosses in ZG (appart from Jindo) slain Onyxia and have killed lots of bosses in AQ: 20.

Im currently Reverd with Cenarion circle, Hydraxian watterlords and Zandalar tribe ( Very close to exhualted).

Equipment: This link will show you the gear im currently using. http://ctprofiles.net/3054208

I also have:

Darkmoon Card: Heroism, Darkmoon Card: Maelstrom, Warblade of the Hakkari, Brutality Blade, Nightslayer Shoulder Pads, Fireguard Shoulders, Lava Belt, Molten Helm.
I have arround 180-200 Fire resistance unbuffed.

Reason: Well I have just migrated here from Bloodhoof so i dont know anyone or many guilds. after reading the realm forums i seen you had an recruitment post up so i thought id try my luck here. I enjoy raiding allot and would like to continue doing it even tho you arnt recruiting my class i still hope my application will be considerd once you begin recruiting again.

Contacts in guild: None Sad but is willing to get to know you all Smile
Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:04 pm
node

Post Reply with quote
Thats an awesome application, if we don't have room for another rogue then I suggest we make room.
Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
Gyn

Post Reply with quote
Indeed, very good application.

We take you.

Please talk with any officer in guild for a guild invite:
Homika, Wandal, Gyn, Axkezous, Miagi, Baylin
Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: