ProgressDKPRegisterSearchMemberlistGames OnlineUsergroupsLog in
Kardak Paladin

Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment View previous topic
View next topic
Kardak Paladin
Kardak

Post Kardak Paladin Reply with quote
Class: Paladin

Spec: Well i'd say Holy but there is a snag in it Smile i prefer being holy and have kara and gruul gear for it however in my previous guild i sometimes went prot and tanked kara/heroics/5mans.
So mainly i am Holy spec but have no problems with going prot if needed.

Previous/Current guilds: VII (emerald dream guild)

WoW Experience: On my paladin alone the / played comes down to 129 days , i've been playing this game for about 2 years and had my paladin as main all that time. Also have a few alts.

Attuned to / Have Keys to: Karazhan, arcatraz, SSC (even thou not needed i did it for fun), been in TK too but no attunement needed anymore.

Equipment: I think it is abit of spamming to name my gear so i'll log off on holy gear wich is the best set i got. armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&n=Kardak

Reason:
After my old guild collapsed i joined this server to be with some RL m8's and i am now looking for a raiding guild to see some new content again. Also i like to experiance new people and different ways of raiding then i experianced in my previous guild and ofc get to know some new faces Smile

Contacts in guild: None (unless beerdevil got taken in Smile )

Casual/Hardcore: Hardcore probably about 7 days a week online from 19:00 till 00:00
However this doesn't mean i expect to be in a raid every evening. Ofcoarse i'd like it but if this is not possible i do not mind to just join the queue with casuals.

Hope this has informed you enough.

Greetz

Kard
Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
Tik
Officer

Post Reply with quote
The problem is our paladins team is so good&strong, that we really can't fit anybody. Sorry.
Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:21 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reply to topic    Dragons Guild Forum Index » Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: